Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
padrickz88 said:
hey every1... i no sum ppl aint ganna like me 4 this but paul (tufftr) is mah m8 and like i no how much work his put in2 this car.. and i dun fink itz fair that he is doing up something that he likes and ppl r givin him sh*t bout it coz i wouldnt like it if ppl starting giving me **** 4 me doing up my holden just because its a commodore... and we all no, all cars have there good points and bad... so how would every1 here like 2 b bagged because they have a v6? every1 now'z there ruff BUUUUUUT dats how we like em:)... all comes 2 personal preference so like mayb every1 should think bout if dey would like ppl baggin der cars b4 dey open der mouths..... i dun mean 2 sound like a bitch but dats d way i c it..... and btw sum1 said that we have alot of 1 eyed ppl on this forum.... well 4 those ppl go to http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=41569&highlight=holden+ford
.... so look there and u will no how many ppl in this forum h8 u:D... neways good 2 c sum ppl r supportive of paul and his project..... keep goin paulie dw bout wat ppl say... different strokes 4 different fokes:p haha havnt said dat in a while :)
None of us get **** cause we dont go and join the magna forums and claim how tuff our cars are.
I dont have a V6
-=DaN=- said:
Actually ricky u cant dont try, but if u understood anything out of that i agree i know TUFFTR as well and we have seen the car in person photos do it no justice (dont get me wrong i love my commies!!) i take every opportunity to call it gay and ricer but still all u guys who say u have worked long and hard look at the picture of his interior he has spent hours customising it .......
Whats your point? We have all spent tons of time on the interiors of the car......i've lost count of the hours ive spent on my interior in the VR, between changing all the seats to statos, headunit, front and rear speakers, new cluster face, everything painted white, guages, etc.......
AirStrike :air:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
None of us get **** cause we dont go and join the magna forums and claim how tuff our cars are.
He never came here claiming his car was "tuff",
Originally Posted by vnberlwagon
This morning on St.Kilda rd I saw a maroon magna with plates TUFFTR.
Why would you bother on such a crapheap car?
would you ignore someone saying that bout your car?

Whats your point? We have all spent tons of time on the interiors of the car......i've lost count of the hours ive spent on my interior in the VR, between changing all the seats to statos, headunit, front and rear speakers, new cluster face, everything painted white, guages, etc.......
exactly! you have spent alot of time on your car and if someone on a different forum was bagging your car would you go and point out to them that you personally dont think your car is ****? who cares what others think. the whole point to this is people shouldnt bag other people's car just because of what brand it is, who cares if its a magna its what he likes:).

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
padrickz88 said:
He never came here claiming his car was "tuff"

what the hell do you think his plates mean then?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Hey all... I saw these really sexy plates

they said [HOZY]

Saw them on a sexy Phoenix Red VN Spak

Cheers
MaT

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
mat your a goose :p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
HoZy said:
Hey all... I saw these really sexy plates

they said [HOZY]

Saw them on a sexy Phoenix Red VN Spak

Cheers
MaT
Ive seen em, but the car I saw was pink :confused:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
padrickz88 said:
He never came here claiming his car was "tuff", would you ignore someone saying that bout your car?
Ummm he did come here claiming its tuffness

padrickz88 said:
exactly! you have spent alot of time on your car and if someone on a different forum was bagging your car would you go and point out to them that you personally dont think your car is ****? who cares what others think. the whole point to this is people shouldnt bag other people's car just because of what brand it is, who cares if its a magna its what he likes:).
You said it, who cares what others think. Its not the brand, wish people would see this. WHO IN HELL THINKS A MAGNA IS TUFF!! Question 100 people, I bet not 1 says a magna is tuff.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol i know there tough in accidents involving a straight 90 degree slide off a rd through a fence and resting at a gum tree

just ask my mate and i

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Nothing wrong with Spending Big Bucks on a Magna! :bang:
Just as long as your doing it as a gift for Granny at Christmas. (TUFFGRAN).
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
AirStrike said:
Ive seen em, but the car I saw was pink :confused:

Good calll but !!! lol

I heard some idiot was going to get like "CSTMVR" or "FKNLOUD" on thier commodore lol..