Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
padrickz88 said:
haha yeah like i said 100 times already you need to see it in person. me and dan have seen it in person and we can both tell everyone that it does look alot better in person then in the pics. and ive seen it more then everyone here so it sort of grew on me... :)

Cheers Dood.
And Airstrike - man grow up, your admin for crying out loud and your acting like a little baby......im going to call my TUFF weather you freeken like it or not, weather it has 6 cylinders or 1 its my damn car and if some wangtard is going to post up on the INTERNET about my car i will find out in some way shape or form.

Think about if i posted your POS on the magna club saying "get alot of this bogan machine" i think you too would be a tad peeved off

All i want to know is WHO OWNS THIS POS!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38780&highlight=commodore

Ok im off now

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
[TUFFTR] said:
Cheers Dood.
And Airstrike - man grow up, your admin for crying out loud and your acting like a little baby......im going to call my TUFF weather you freeken like it or not, weather it has 6 cylinders or 1 its my damn car and if some wangtard is going to post up on the INTERNET about my car i will find out in some way shape or form.

Think about if i posted your POS on the magna club saying "get alot of this bogan machine" i think you too would be a tad peeved off

Ok im off now
No I wouldnt be 'peeved', because what makes my car a POS?
AirStrike :air:

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
im planning to get on my new calais if there available 4 PLEZN

ONBEER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
I got ONBEER on my HG ute which is about 90% finished, Twin turbo'd 400Chev in this one, not a daily driver thats for sure.. especially with these plates..

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I Spotted a VN Commo with [IWNTJD] With a massive Jack Daniels sticker on his back window!

Loved It!

Cheers
MaT

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
[TUFFTR] said:
Cheers Dood.

Ok im off now

hmm so far i hav stuck up for you but damn thats childish. sorry mate but dont come 2 a commo forum and bag out our cas. leave that for ya ricer site.

jamo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s2 wagon
ONBEER said:
I got ONBEER on my HG ute which is about 90% finished, Twin turbo'd 400Chev in this one, not a daily driver thats for sure.. especially with these plates..
It would be 90% if you werent always ONBEER ya pidgeon...haha...hurry up and finish it so we can tear the tarmac up!! look out!:thumbsup:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
KILLA_CALAIS said:
im planning to get on my new calais if there available 4 PLEZN

for the car or you??

D.

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
A good set have turned up up the road from my joint in the last week the read BRO5CK the only bad thing about them is there on a XF foulcon of all cars.

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
hey i saw a vk in my area last night with plates ULNVAKNOW so i slowed down and let him get beside me then just as i was about to drop it back i hear him spool up and take off lol i was like wtf did you hear to my mate and he was like wtf it just spooled up and pissed on you