Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bi*ch about ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
my dad has a ef falcon gli 6 with pacemakers and custom exhaust, the day i got my vs berlina stock v6, he drove it and said this would **** all ova his car,
i have driven both of them and the holden pulls way harder than the pos ford

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
Years a go I worked for the Navy one day we picked up a brand new VS commodore wagon and a brand new falcon wagon and boys being boys spent the whole time draggin each other from every set of lights back to the office.
I had the misfortune of driving the falcon back and the commodore beat me every time didnt matter what I did..

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
sounds pretty sick, i would love to do that... once i get off my L Plated that is lol!
i went for a drive to the shops yesterday with my mates brother in his EL (i think) and I asked him what it has and he just said extractors and exhaust and a wicked stereo and he changed the diff ratio from 2.9 (i think) to 3.45( i think, i cant remember for sure) and he reved it hard at every take off and it was soo sluggish i thought it would have has a bigger kick, it seemed to be lacking heaps of torque or a really steep 1st and 2nd gear, it just seemed really slow even compared to my vl

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i just changed my AUTO vl from 3.45 to 4.11 ( nissan pintara pinion and crownwheel) and i have 225 on the rear end and i still wheelspin of the mark with ease... just not good for the highway...lol

R

roknu

i dunno what it is with fords they all seem to go like slugs. Maybe its just our passion for holdens that make us too proud to see if the car has any balls. i was taking my grange to the mechanics and needed a lift home. My mates always sed that his ea 5.0 would blow the doors off me so i got him to follow me doan and give me a lift back. I dont speed as much as i used to due to my tolling of fines, but that was an exception i had a learner behind me in what looked like his vl so every set of lights i would blow the doors of my mates ea and watch the learner smile.....holden passion

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
lol yeh when my car was off the road i was in my mates vl wagon 3lt (full car) and my other mate had 1 passenger in his mums falcon wagon 4.1lt and we smashed it

U

UNR8D

Stewart1000 said:
sounds pretty sick, i would love to do that... once i get off my L Plated that is lol!
i went for a drive to the shops yesterday with my mates brother in his EL (i think) and I asked him what it has and he just said extractors and exhaust and a wicked stereo and he changed the diff ratio from 2.9 (i think) to 3.45( i think, i cant remember for sure) and he reved it hard at every take off and it was soo sluggish i thought it would have has a bigger kick, it seemed to be lacking heaps of torque or a really steep 1st and 2nd gear, it just seemed really slow even compared to my vl

your kidding i hope, VL = 17seconds EL even stock would be low 16's perception isnt everything as it would be a lot smoother than your VL, race it and see if you beat it.... dont think so

btw to who ever it was that said about an EA 5L.... yea they were never made.

M

mattya

**** off u little weisle fords r **** mate end of conversation

R

rattattack1313

mattya said:
**** off u little weisle fords r **** mate end of conversation
Don't worry, UNR8D is on Moderation now........

V

vsclarion4u

el's are one of the most none smooth cars ive been in. creekin hunks of crap! give me a vl any day

Status
Not open for further replies.