Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bi*ch about ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vsclarion4u

thread for us holden pplz who cant stand for and their supporters. have something to say about em. this is the place. jokes or serious we'l here ya. i'l start wiv one that irritates me.
know a guy who is extreme ford fan, he was lookin at the new gt pics on the net sayin how good ford is. and the new gt ute has a hard top buldge, sayin to me, 'how good'.
then couple of days later i see the add for the already released ssz. which already has a hard top buldge. it sh*ts me up the wall how they think they introduced it when holden is one step ahead. all ford did to design the ba was take the vx and mod it and put a crappy blue badge on it and they call it the greatest thing ever. and whilst holden is bringin out the new ve soon, ford just seem try and take full advantage of their best lookin car by over introducing it with tiny little mods.....
much better!!! that felt good. i could go on forever. anyone else?? :realangry

R

rattattack1313

Heee hee hee...a friend of mine said exactly the same thing..so I just said that Holden don't have to advertise their new toys...we all KNOW ....loool............Ford have to advertise things like that, to try and sell them... :rofl: :rofl:

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Ever wondered why the vt was the most produced commodore model.....cause the au was such a lemon that no one wanted it.Even today there are plenty of low km au's around going for **** all.I remember a slogan about the au's and it mentioned "It was about time "or something I think the design people should be doing time for their part in the murder of that car.....Good old head n the sand stuff and now they are finally on top of it they are producing cars Vastly Superior or so they say.They make bold statements about the power figures...they still make old design straight sixes.
On the race track they had to change the rules to "project blue oval print" to let them win so there was PARITY..why couldnt they simply engineer their cars to be better...not bring us down to their level so we come back to the field.

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
I laughed out loud when the Typhoon blew clutch after clutch during the MOTOR testing and production had to be temporarily stopped until the problem was figured out.

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
man i just hate ford full stop with there shity straight 6s my mum has one and there imposable to work one such a peice of **** and our 3.8 buick v6 kicks a 4ltr asss hahaha

V

vsclarion4u

not only do they go like crap. but also models such as the ea, eb, ef, el sound like absolute arse. sounds like mum coming up the hallway with the vacumcleaner. the commies just sounds cleaner and faster :wave:

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
um you guys are all hangin **** on fords, just wondering hav u ever driven one? my parents hav a ba xr8 and it is impressive its a 5 speed manual and it is fast i dont care wat anyone sez, yes this is a holden forum but dont knock it till you try it

V

VSAccCom

DUDE READ THE FKN TITLE OF THE THREAD if u wanna go blessing fords go do it somewhere else the whole point of the thread is to put **** on a ford, yes i have been in a ford and they are ****

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
VSAccCom said:
DUDE READ THE FKN TITLE OF THE THREAD if u wanna go blessing fords go do it somewhere else the whole point of the thread is to put **** on a ford, yes i have been in a ford and they are ****

you need a new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.