Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bike forums?

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
if you want to join the internets biggest losers

cbr250.com

you've been warned

i'm also a long time rider

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
does anyone back any feed back on a hyosung GT650R?

When I was last looking for my first bike, the Hyosung Did impress me with its looks, and after all it could be de-restricted. But after seeing a few 2year old bikes, you could really see how poorly built they are made, just simple hose fittings, nuts and bolts had rust spots all over them, and made the bike look like ****.
Also the quality and strength of the engines apparently pretty week also. But they have had a few releases since not so sure now. Have not road for a few years.

As for the GS500. I Found the power perfect. It was just close to the edge of warp speed for a learner lol. But I did get bored of the power pretty quick.
Then road a SV1000S a few times. 0-100 in 3 seconds its a bit crazy but the rush is better then any drug lol

CBR250 i trip over them they are to bloody small and scream like mad doing 20kms lol

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
As what edals say, Hyosungs are very common through my work, and very cheap. But you get what you pay for. I wont lie, it's good bang for buck but for that buck you're better off getting a 2nd hand of something reliable.

I started my L's on a CBR250R, pretty quick (well for an L's bike, keeps up with v8's). but for you since you want someone to learn on and what not, go for maybe a CB250? Cheap, older design, better seating and more of an upright back comfortably before you get used to leaning into the sports bike. After all, if it's an every-day, long rides on the CBR used to be a bit of a problem.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
2 Wheels • Index page

Pretty good site they helped me out.
As a learner go for a GS500, best learner bike, cheap and good power 0-100 5 seconds. I had one, great little bike.
Im a regular on TW. Same name as on here. What was your username Edals? Cant recomend this site enough.
Netriders are a bunch of tossers. And you couldnt pay me to go on 1 of there rides. Full of cocky ########s who think they are Stoner reincarnated. We call it Notriders

HuskeyVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
NONE
I'm on my L's atm, bout to go for my P's soon. I ride a 07 Yamaha scorpio, absolutley love it. It's probably not the best bike but its my first bike. it handles great and has enough power when i need it. only problem is its a small bike, i'm only 175cm and i feel hunched over on it. It could have something to do with the fact when i was still in school i used to race track bike (push bikes on veledrome) so im used to being very leant over the bike nearly horizantal but being a comuter the scorpio is a very upright riding position. plan to move upto a larger bike soon, suggestions?

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
Im a regular on TW. Same name as on here. What was your username Edals? Cant recomend this site enough.
Netriders are a bunch of tossers. And you couldnt pay me to go on 1 of there rides. Full of cocky ########s who think they are Stoner reincarnated. We call it Notriders

really? they used to be alright, although i havent been on there for about 2 years since i sold my bike