Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black 04 VY SS

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
So I was just looking at paper work i have for the car, I service them every 5k, this time its just short of 100k service, whats normally done at 100k? Major ones 80k isn't it?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Okies, Well over the last couple of weeks. I've done New brakes on the car as there was still a slight shutter under brakes that i originally thought was the result from the Castor bushes. All good now though :)

Also got a towbar fitted. Sits nice and tidy on there, Managed to get a second hand one from a mate at the towbar place across from my work Fitted heavy duty they shaved it all down and made it as flush as they could, $300 Later all wired up :) they are about $580 brand new, this ones as good as new and fitted properly. Looks pretty tidy as well.

Tried it out today for the first time. Trailer packed flat with Steel from my grandpas I don't know exactly how much it weighs because it hasn't been taken down yet doing it tomorrow. but with the GT gas heavy duty short shocks, and king spring coils. its sitting like this.

Rear of the car with the towbar. Nice and clean but foggy as hell Down south in Adelaide today.

Loaded, Cars nice and clean in the pics :)

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
You bastard black always looks good I'm jealous what brakes did you go for?.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just DBA rotors and Heavy duty Bendix Pads, Didn't want slotted or drilled, No real point its only going to make wheels dusty as hell and its going to wear the pads like **** lol. Pulls up nicely :)

BrokWoods

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SV6 Ute
This thing looks schmick bud keen to see some more updates

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
It's been a great few past days for owning a black car hey! haha. I can't remember the last time i've gone 4 consecutive days without my car looking dirty.