Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blacked out badges n some eyelids

jdsmirin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega 3.0
Where is the best place to find some blacked chrome holden badges for series 1 omega ve 2010. everywhere ive looked doesnt have the same size as mine. also what are your guys favourite white eyelids for same model as before. just looking for some ideas and opinions.

Thanks all!

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Where is the best place to find some blacked chrome holden badges for series 1 omega ve 2010. everywhere ive looked doesnt have the same size as mine. also what are your guys favourite white eyelids for same model as before. just looking for some ideas and opinions.

Thanks all!
Keep looking at Holden Wreckers believe me anything that looks useful to them they will sell it
look australia wide

Silver07ve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 3.6L Omega

Thanks all!
You could just paint the badges you do have, just use etch primer and make sure that it’s properly prepped or else it’ll flake off, I’m gonna put black eyelids on mine by just using wrap and cutting it to shape if that’s something you’d wanna do

jdsmirin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega 3.0
You could just paint the badges you do have, just use etch primer and make sure that it’s properly prepped or else it’ll flake off, I’m gonna put black eyelids on mine by just using wrap and cutting it to shape if that’s something you’d wanna do
i mean im fine with painting eyelids because thats probably a **** ton easier but i prefer to keep the badges. might need them in the future best to be safe.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
You could use plasti dip to spray the badges and it just peels off if you get sick off it . I used it on the black roof rail things on my 've .

Silver07ve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 3.6L Omega
i mean im fine with painting eyelids because thats probably a **** ton easier but i prefer to keep the badges. might need them in the future best to be safe.
You could paint the eyelids but then you can’t really ever get that off the headlights, whereas wrap you can heat and remove, the badges you could even use good old pasti dip and remove the black if you want them chrome again

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Found these on Ebay
if there any good
Would be nice on my VF

1677888497780.png