Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blaupaunkt in vz!!

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
The speed adjustment is great for the SV6. Low profile tyres, 17" rims, and harder suspension make the road noise a LOT more noticable that my old VT. The Ford XR6's have the same tyre size & very similar road noise tho, so it's not just the SV6.

You can turn it off, or adjust the ammount, as has been said previously. I think by default it was on 1, but I changed it to 3 and it is about perfect for my car.

You dont notice it working, but spend a few days in the car & then get into a car without it & you realise how loud the stereo really is at a stop :)

Dave

evil_ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
bextor84 said:
Sounds pretty strange, on a vy/ vz..

What road noise??:p

Lemme put that in my VL and I'll be getting 290db when I reach 100.

lol yeah, as for rd noise on the calais it had bugger all but hey, its a kool feature to say you have............sorta

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
i think it would be handy but also a pain in the ass.

my 2 cents worth

cheers

scott

yay 230 posts

V

VL CALO

they come stock in all the Vy and Vz's i drove to Brisbane for Ald with my mum in a Vy ss and it came in really handy with the auto adjusting volume. but at 180km/h you can not even hear the stereo even on fullblast.