Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue Beast VZ SS

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
2012 is here
Been really slack with the cars in the last few months. Still haven't managed to do any mods I had on the cards. I really need a ripshifter tho. It sucks balls missing 3rd haha. On a sad note the diff has a really small leak (mechanic said nothing too serious to worry) I suppose going sideways in the wet (and sometimes in the dry lol) wasn't the best medicine for it either. Hopefully this year I can put some hours into tidying her up a bit. Want slotted rotors painted grey and the calipers done in a nice gloss blue. Been fishing around for a new clubby kit aswell so I can maybe enter in next summers motivation. As a long term plan a top mount charger sounds good too. Fingers crossed

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Looks are deceiving lol. It was like this wen i got it. Actually mate I haven't resprayed but the paint job is crap. Hence y I'm chasing a full clubby kit so I can respray and fit

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338273690.495604.jpg
Hi guys here's a photo that was taken in a studio. Thinking about painting the wheels black. Will post a pic wen someone photo shops it

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Had a bit of shitty luck with the car lately. She got defected for tints being too dark. The prick of a cop used the tint meter thingy at night as I went thru a RBT stop. I tried to stop him saying that it'll give a false reading being dark and all. But no he insisted on defecting it. Anyway I took it over the pits and they got me for it being too low, remove tints, too loud, very slight diff leak and the shifter assembly leaking trans fluid. So I headed home with a relatively short list. Unfortunately while on the highway the shifter decides to crap out. Had to get her towed home and the useless driver didn't use ramps to take her off the tilt tray. Then it happened......ccrruuncchh!
There goes the front bumper FML!

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
suks about the defect man i no the feeling of getting a cop that has a problem with nice cars and the world. Just clean the gearbox and diff with degreaser should pass if its not leaking bad. Will the towey pay for bumper? hopefully u get a decent one out of it. Chuck a twin 3" verex on it to keep cops off ya back i went passed pits easy as

Last edited:

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
I hope he does. The prick of a driver doesn't have insurance. He tried to say my bumper was already f***ed
I'm gonna make him pay for a new bumper paint and fitment. The shifter leak will be fixed wen I put the ripshifter in and the diff leak is a simple fix so Ill just do it. At least I know it's done. As for the muffler, was thinking about the varex but I think I'll just go with a manta rear section from Not An Abba Fan. Only 280 so much cheaper. Ill prob end up leaving it on too coz this thing so fricken loud. My poor neighbours lol

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
View attachment 142650
Hi guys here's a photo that was taken in a studio. Thinking about painting the wheels black. Will post a pic wen someone photo shops it

Hope that isn't an ACTUAL picture from the shoot in the studio. Post up the good ones when you get a chance.

Had a bit of shitty luck with the car lately. She got defected for tints being too dark. The prick of a cop used the tint meter thingy at night as I went thru a RBT stop. I tried to stop him saying that it'll give a false reading being dark and all. But no he insisted on defecting it. Anyway I took it over the pits and they got me for it being too low, remove tints, too loud, very slight diff leak and the shifter assembly leaking trans fluid. So I headed home with a relatively short list. Unfortunately while on the highway the shifter decides to crap out. Had to get her towed home and the useless driver didn't use ramps to take her off the tilt tray. Then it happened......ccrruuncchh!
There goes the front bumper FML!

I'm confused, your upset at a cop defecting your defectable car? HTFU Princess, everyone who mods cars knows the risks. It's not the cops fault your defects are so easy for him to identify.

Sucks about the mechanical stuff going wrong. And in regards to the tow truck driver damaging your car, I would be sending him the bill. If he doesn't pay, I would get a lawyer to send the a letter requesting payment.

Next time your car is being towed, hopefully never again but for future reference, take pictures before it's put on the truck. Then take pictures of any damage. Even better, as it's being loaded/offloaded record it. Then there is not buts, ifs etc.

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Yes I'm upset coz the Tints weren't illegal. The cop said they are a 15% shade but they are 35% that's legal as far as I'm aware. As for the photo yes it's the studio one but these iPhones can't take photos for crap. And lastly I've never had to put a car on a tilt tray so wasn't aware that I had to take photos and videos to cover my own ass. I thort him being a professional he should be doing his job properly seeing that he reckons he's been a tow truck driver for 7 years....so I think this PRINCESS is well within my rights to complain about it

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
If the scanner says 15% then it's 15%. Being dark doesn't affect the reading.

In my experience, every time you give you car to ANYONE for ANYTHING, take pictures of it. I take a picture of my odometer when I give it in for servicing. Just because someone has been doing their job for a long time, doesn't mean they will treat your car with the same respect you treat it with.

You live and learn I guess. Still sucks arse that all the above happened to your car.

Hope you get the car sorted and back on the road soon princess. ;)