Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth phone kit

sam71

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6
Just got back!

The bezel was ok, has one spot for the phone button and a blank!

I had a quick look at a spare nokia button and I take it that I just need to cut the cable near the button and solder it to the bottom of the GM switch! is this correct? If so I am not sure which wire goes where, they are tiny as well!

Thanks heaps for your halp sp far! :)

I just noticed that you are in Warrnambool, some of my relo's live there too

sam71

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6
I have just worked out why you need the bezel with four slots, the button has to go in the rear as it will not lock in correctly!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I have just worked out why you need the bezel with four slots, the button has to go in the rear as it will not lock in correctly!

I've sent you an email with my number if you want me to talk you through it.:)

TZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Going there this morning to pick up, if it is wrong I will get them to get the right bit in! I also have the part number of the blank button.

I had a qick look the other night and they def hooked up the nokia speaker, how do I get the sound from the nokia kit to the radio or is this part of the phone patch loom?

Hi, I'm looking at doing the same thing in my VZ.
Would you have the part number still, for the bezels, button and loom. That's all the stuff I need to get from Holden?

sam71

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6
Yeah got it thanks mate, I replied!

I had a bright idea and thought that I would relocate either the T/C or power button and put the phone button closer to the T bar, what a s**t fight to find out that I won't be doing that!

Should I have got a plug to go onto the phone switch itself or I think you may have said just get terminals? I think the loom I got goes into the plug that your pics show!

sam71

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6
Re wired my Nokia CK-7W into the holden loom this morning after having to repair the work of the person that installed it originally! Now working via the stereo's speakers....

Just have to wire up the holden button! Too hot here atm so it can wait!

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Hey does anyone know if the nokia kit will work okay with sony ericsson phones? Also how did the install go? Does the nokia kit work okay with phreddy's stereo mods?

Thanks,
Adam

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
ok mate thanks. Wehre did you buy yours from? Anyone local in melbourne with the kit so i can test it with my phone =)

Oh just came to mind, can i use any sort of kit and wire it up into the holden stereo, or is it just coincidence that the nokia kit works?

sam71

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6
I can't see why you couldn't use any kit! Just make sure you get the phone loom from holden, it supplies you the wires for power, stereo phone mode and sound via the cars speakers etc.

I got one the other day from Preston Motors in Dandy for a few $. If you like I can post all of the part numbers of the items you will need!