Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth

vz 914

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HSV GTS , VZ UTE, VL GROUP A
Hi, just thought i would share the experience i had with factory holden bluetooth kit.
I purchased a factory kit which was old stock ,fitted it to my VZ all good .
It had no problems pairing to my cheapo vodafone branded phone but wouldnt pair with the wifes Nokia N96.
Got on to the people that make the kits for Holden (LUMEN Australia) they where very help full told me to bring the module in and they would re-flash with updated software (No Cost) all good now.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Thats great news for us bluetooth VZ owners.
Not having any problems now with my Nokia classic but am thinking of an iphone next as both my phone and MP3 player arestarting to show their age and the Iphone does both plus more (eg navigation).

mike249cc

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
does anyone know how to get the bluetooth working with an aftermarket headunit?

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
does anyone know how to get the bluetooth working with an aftermarket headunit?

You would have to speak to the supplier of the aftermarket headunit, to see if its a) compatible and b) the process (i.e pin number/connection code)

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Hi, just thought i would share the experience i had with factory holden bluetooth kit.
I purchased a factory kit which was old stock ,fitted it to my VZ all good .
It had no problems pairing to my cheapo vodafone branded phone but wouldnt pair with the wifes Nokia N96.
Got on to the people that make the kits for Holden (LUMEN Australia) they where very help full told me to bring the module in and they would re-flash with updated software (No Cost) all good now.

Great info there, mate. :beer chug:

Longy188

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
so are you able to just go buy a bluetooth kit for a vz and it will plug in and work straight away ??? i have a VZ SV6 with a single disc CD player am i able to buy a blouetooth kit from holden and have it work easily or so u have to have a speciail head unit ??

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Dunno what the holden kit costs but mine is a nokia unit which works fine. My setup cost around $100 all up and uses the factory button, can't tell the difference.

vz 914

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HSV GTS , VZ UTE, VL GROUP A
I payed $ 260 for mine but you can't buy them from holden anymore (or at least very hard to get) I purchased mine from NVU in melbourne they stock a lot of New Old Stock Parts.

LONGY188 The factory unit comes with everything and is just plug and play no cutting no soldering. Takes about 30minutes to fit

Cheers