Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BMX bandits attack firefighters near Bendigo

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
So, will the fireman who started this be charged do you think? One rider has video footage which he has taken to the police of where it all started, that was with a fireman blowing a full stream of hose pressure into one of the onlookers face on purpose(guys face is pretty badly bruised). Apparently, police won't be laying charges on the person who started all the problems in the first place. What is funnier is, hardly anyone was involved. As for a non sanctioned event, it is actually allowed by the local council year after year, funny that.

calais_304, i guess people did stand up for their mates after all, but like usual the media only report a side of the story in where they can sell a paper.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I hope Nicole Kidman is ashamed of herself.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Saw this on the news before.
Thats messed up!! I challenge someone give me an example of when fireys do wrong by the general community

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Saw this on the news before.
Thats messed up!! I challenge someone give me an example of when fireys do wrong by the general community

Ahh how about this thread, its a perfect example. You don't go spraying a fire truck hose in someone's face just because they might be in the way.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Ahh how about this thread, its a perfect example. You don't go spraying a fire truck hose in someone's face just because they might be in the way.

How about harden the **** up?

if those dead****s didnt start a fire and then begin to taunt and destory CFA property they wouldnt have been sprayed with a few drops of water. They practicaly asked for it.

Unreal what these ********s did. Fair enough majority of them were there for a good time on their pushies but if 10 of them are the ones who started hitting the CFA then we should have seen 240 other dragging them off.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
How about harden the **** up?

if those dead****s didnt start a fire and then begin to taunt and destory CFA property they wouldnt have been sprayed with a few drops of water. They practicaly asked for it.

Unreal what these ********s did. Fair enough majority of them were there for a good time on their pushies but if 10 of them are the ones who started hitting the CFA then we should have seen 240 other dragging them off.

They have a fire every year this event is run, was no different this year. All the ramps are burnt etc. The car was an old piece of crap.

The whole event started because a FIREMAN ****ed up a guy big time by spraying a full jetstream of water into one of the riders faces unprovoked. The others jumped in because of this. So the fireys are the ones who are to blame, no one else. The video footage I have seen is bloody horrendous, the riders face was fair rooted.

So really it is the fireys who should harden the **** up. Hey though, don't let the truth get in the way of a good newspaper article.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Dont buy it. So everything is going good at this event (oh no wait a fire was illegally lit) and then when it was being put out when for NO reason at all the fireman just turned around and sprayed someone in the face. HA HA HA sure thing.

your brother was at this event. he rides bmx. he is telling you the story the way he is seeing it. Oh yeh we did nothing an a fireman just sprayed us with water. Bull ****. I thought of all people minux you wouldnt swallow such a load of bull.

think about wot your saying here. A CFA member just for ****s and giggles pointed there high pressure hose at an inocent person. Nope.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dont buy it. So everything is going good at this event (oh no wait a fire was illegally lit) and then when it was being put out when for NO reason at all the fireman just turned around and sprayed someone in the face. HA HA HA sure thing.

your brother was at this event. he rides bmx. he is telling you the story the way he is seeing it. Oh yeh we did nothing an a fireman just sprayed us with water. Bull ****. I thought of all people minux you wouldnt swallow such a load of bull.

think about wot your saying here. A CFA member just for ****s and giggles pointed there high pressure hose at an inocent person. Nope.

*sigh* I have seen 2 different videos of the fire fighters directing the hose straight into some of the crowd. People retaliated, sure it got out of control but I am guessing if someone hurt some of your mates you would just let it be? Righteo.

As I said though, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I will just add, I am not condoning what happened in anyway, but it really proves that you only ever hear the side of the story that makes 1 look good and 1 look bad, you never hear what started the problem in the first place just what the outcome is and who the badguy is.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
I wouldnt be in a situation where a fire fighter would have to spray a hose in my face to hurt my mates minux. Glad to see those bmx homos copped a few good fists when they took on the firey aswell. Shame about that uber queer that tried kicking the CFA bloke in the BACK of the head not getting sprayed in the face and ripped out some of those lip rings. These kids should have let the CFA do their job. Agreed that the hose in the face was the wrong action though. a stern letter would have been great thing to do in the heat of the moment.