Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

O

ozute

Howdy

Thought I'd do the newby thing too.. Stumbled across the site looking to see if there was a cheaper option than Holden to replace my key remote. Just bought a metallic blue 93 VR Exec in great condition for $3500. I traded in my old VL as it was waaay past it's expiry date :eek: Good site, lookin forward to getting ideas and opinions as I make some small improvements.. :)

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
May as well introduce myself too.

My name is Patrick, I live on the sthside of Brisbane. Up until about 3 weeks ago, I had only ever owned carbie fed cars, the last being my 308/T350 powered HQ one tonner. I sold this for $6500 and bought a Series 2 VN SS Commodore as the ute was not really intended for a daily driver, but I was forced to use it as one.

My car is stock except for 15 inch mags (hopefully soon to be upgraded to 18's), pod filter, lowered and extractors. Next mods on the agenda after mags are a cam, memcal, ported throttle body and bigger injectors.

By the way, I am 35 years old, so if anyone says older people don't know how to have fun, they have rocks in their heads. :)

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
In a way, yeah I do. Only because I poured so much time and money into it. Still, I have a VN SS now that I am sure will attract the same kind of spending habits :)

The ute was good to have in case I needed to shift large objects or a friend needed help moving, but in the end, I wanted a car that was capable of carrying more people, not more weight.

And the SS would have kicked my utes arse in a race :D

Majesticknights

The Dark Prince
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL HDT Calais Wagon Brock 346 stroker
hi guys, i stumbled across this site whilst looking for a body kit for ma VN.
im a 19yo comms engineer and i take great interest and appreciation in mechanics and body styling especially on commodores and early holdens.

T

trees

hey guys and gurlz. i'm rach and i live on the gold coast. my partner and i drive a vs acclaim s2 and are in the process of sexin her up a bit. any other gold coasters here?

[BABYK]

[VKBABE]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Executive
Hewwo

Hey guys,
Came across your site just lookin around on the net, former member of CCC, but over all the bulls**t that goes on!!
I have a VK, but it wont be on the road prolly till early next year.
Be good to get to know you all a bit!
Need any help with cruises etc gimme a bell.
- Kristy

H

HSV is the answer

hey there. i love this site! by the way... great name troy ;)

E

elvis

gday guys was looking for commie sites and found this great spot now im here to stay, have only owned 5 cars in my 34 year existence, vb sle, vc sle, vh sle and now a.vs s3 caprice :started out with of course a torana! :king: