Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

smw757

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS2 Berlina 5.0L
Heya all

G'day all - love this site, very helpful people here.

Owned 22 cars in the 10 yrs i've been driving. (I know, shocking, but i'm sure there are others who have owned more!)

Here's the Commodores I've owned:

VL Berlina 3.0L (16" wheels)
VK Vacationer (wagon) (no mods)
VN Executive 5.0 (wagon) (no mods)
VR Executive 3.8 (resprayed black/violet pearl lowered dual system exhaust)
VS S1 Acclaim (no mods)
VS S2 Acclaim (18" wheels and slight stereo mods)
VR S2 Senator 185i (definitely NO mods!)

And current ride: VS S2 Berlina 5.0 (king springs, 2.5" exhaust, slight stereo mods, 17" VX SS wheels)...

Love the 'ol 304ci...!

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hey all, 'sup, been here a while thought I might as well do an intro eh!

Love Holden, always have, always will.. own a VH but it sucks so I'm gonna sell it, save up get something better that has an engine :yeah:

I own a website http://darkcold.com/ it's a computer review site but it's only got like two reviews at the moment so bare with me.. umm that's what I do in my spare time and I should hopefully be working in the computer industry soon

Yeah!

Oh btw top site, well the Forums are, never been to the site :p

D

DaGrimReaper

How's it goin fellas? Names Steven and I'm from Darwin (I know.....). Currently doing up a VB (she runs bloody strong) and helping my dad fix up his 66 Merc. Great site to learn a few things about the old model commy's, and how to burn off those damn Fords. ;)

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
: : newbie : :

Hey people, I’m obviously a new member (hence my reason for posting here). I stumbled across this site sometime today and spent most of the afternoon reading various articles. It’s one of the better forums around. keep it up.

cheers

M

Morphy

Hi guys love the forum! Think i'll be spending quite a lot of time here!

My current ride is a 98 VT SS 5ltr (195kw chip) manual with cold air and a sports system with slight Alpine upgrades - Looking to bolt on some HP. :yeah:

My other hobby is 1/8th scale nitro monster trucks!

Attachments

• IMG0001_1.JPG
    IMG0001_1.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Export0001_1.JPG
    Export0001_1.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG0001.JPG
    IMG0001.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Export0001.JPG
    Export0001.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 126
E

evl

hiya . names phil i live on the 'other side' of the ditch way down south in the land of the long white cloud (caused by my vl) my current ride is a vl 3ltr berlina. it has the kiwi spec 2lt an auto at the mo cause i cracked the head. i still got the block an tryn 2 decide how many cams an turbos i want on top. the vl is aqua in colour with black plastics all round including super stock style scoop lol. rear wing off a prelude lol. i asked the missus for input on the interior ( yeah dumb move ) now the dash,doorskins,and console are a dark mettalic purple with pink playboy bunny seat covers and ultra violet neons. i added a set of bling bling chromies an sum honeycomb louvres with the quarter light louvres too. got the green led park lights an sum blue tinted headlights. engine mods are minimal as i wanna get the 2lt out asap . ill upload sum pics 4 u 2 giggle at soon as. phil

coolvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
gday from coolvl

hi found this place while searching for spares.looks great.name is jason from melbournes outer east and am currently restoring a vl for myself to drive.

mrextreme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Found you

found site by accident
I am still a member of www.nissanexa.com as i used to own one but now i own a Statesman much better car allround what was i thinkin

robohsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
hi im robo from tassie, found the site through google love my commodores so i signed up!!!