Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

body kits..whats the go?

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I don't think i've ever seen one for sale (director kit) its just too outrageous I suppose, I like it tho but its not for me, I remeber this being discussed over at calais turbo forum some time ago.

Jules86

The Cream Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL(VeryLow) Commodore Exec.
I don't know how ppl can say that the walky is too common, i seen one the other day and i don't think it's from around here, and it was also a wagon. Director kit, one in town, group A like 15. And there ain't even 100 VL's in town, well there prob is but that includes 30+ aged driver's with standards. I'm not saying that i don't like group a but walkys just don't seem that common over a's. Also looks like a mean car, replica or not :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah I've only seen a single walky kitted car in town here. Theres a yellow/orange one. Thats all I've seen.

shady

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Executive/ VR clubsport
where im from..that is sydney there is a guy just round the corner from me with a replica walky kit..and my mechanic has an original walky...

would love to buy thta car mint condition... dont think it has been driven in a while...totally hot...but i want something different...but then again i saw a vp commodore with a vx front spoiler literally screwed into the car...like i mean literally some guy had got out some big ass screws and just drilled em straight into the car..some people do some wierd ****..

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
shady said:
where do i go in sydney for a kit...most places that i called have told me they dont do the vl..only new kits...i think group a or aero front but i dunno bout the side or rear yet...i havent had a good enough look...

another thing how much will it cost me to get the kit sprayed...that is if i buy it from qld and get it shipped to sydney..approx how much am i looking to get it sprayed and n fitted here

have a look at Fibresports in Taren Point in Sydney, www.fibresports.com.au. I got most of my kit there. Don't go to SSV (Sydney Special Vehicles) as they charge twice as much. I mixed and matched mine and she looks alright.

Last edited:

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
personaly i love the simplicity to the calais, no plastik pig just a nice low calais with a cooler poking our the bottom of the lip.

more go than show for me

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
You know, when I was planning the VL Stealth, aka e-VL I had actually lined up a R34 Front bar. Found a joint in Melb that would cut the centre section out so it wasn't so wide. They sent me some photoshop pics of what it would look like and damn it was smooth. Instant pearl necklace if you know what I mean.

Now, I'm in the states and I'm planning on importing a VZ Ute or wagon and buying thewrecked 05 GTO at the end of my street... 6.0L V8 VZ Wagon anyone?

O

obi

rear bar

ive got a vk wagon and was wondering if the hdt brocky rear bar was a bolt on item or if it would require custamisation