Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bogan cars?

chevyshubox

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore
I think the VR in the house behind me is a bogans car with it`s Chev Bowtie on the bootlid but a Holden badge on the front. Its also lower in the back than at the front. I think the Bowtie must weigh the back down. I thought only XY GT`s where lower in the back because of the 36 Gallon fuel tank.

shnap2nd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA MANUAL
he drives a vk commdore with alloy wheels a home made spoiler made of crappy steal a pair of fluffy dice and all the other toys but his no fear sticker is his pride and joy lmfao!!! btw i hadnt clicked on the link i just know that song off by heart lol!!! so thats it vk commo "BOGAN CARS"!!!

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
WELL I'M A BOGAN!!
i have a vl with a vn engine in it,and also a vt,all 3 have been mentioned haha.

mr.vandervloet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
i couldn't help myself posting that bogan song on youtube... once bogan and cars were mixed, i had to do it :D

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Its the driver that makes it a bogan car. Just picture, a VN SS all rough and banged up. Rear bumper hanging off on one side. Standard ride height but on some crappy guttered up 17" rims. Squeaky belts, ticking motor, exhaust leaks, dirty interior fast food wrappers on the dash. Middle aged, overweight, hand out the window with a cigarette and a coke can in the other while trying to steer and see over the wheel coz there lumber supports are so low Australian couple driving it in the back streets of penrith. Thats a bogans car.

If there was a skinny asain guy with glasses, sitting 2cm away from the steering wheel but in the same car, it would be a different story.

Does this mean I am half bogan?

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Is this a bogan?

attachment.php