Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bosch Efi parts

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
auxairvalve.jpg

can these still be brought new how much would 1 set me back.
what shops might sell them?
vk can be a mongral to start and trying to scab up another system for my project ek holden (that one gets good parts).

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Not hundred percent sure mate, but maybe try holden, repco, supercheap, ebay or even rare spares.

One would think that one of the above places should be able to locate it for you. Most probably a rip off though.... Does Bosch have its own site?

Good Luck

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
try bursons also for an aftermarket one, else the jettronic injection was used on many cars including camiras so with a bit of looking under bonnets at wreakers you should be able to find one. Else have you tought about converting to a delco computer setup and getting rid of the AFM andthe rest of the crap on the VK EFI??

cheers
Scott

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I was sure I had seen it on a camira, plenty of cars have the jet tronic setup I think even VW may run it on their transporters, like i said lift some bonnets at the wreakers you will be surprised what you will find.

Try BMWs, I think XE falcon, volvo, anything from europe around that era may have it.

If you get stuck I may have one in a box somewhere

cheers
Scott

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
have you tought about converting to a delco computer setup and getting rid of the AFM andthe rest of the crap on the VK EFI??

cheers
Scott

ooooh, what's involved in that? if i'm going to have to wire up the efi anyway, might as well put in good stuff.

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I forgot who did it I think it may have been a guy iwth an EFI 202 in a toranna im sure one of the delco guys would be able to tell you which delco computer to use and what its to get try talking to greenfoam

scott