Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brain power of apprentices

vx-s-5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
i got done when i was doing an engineering apprenticeship. i was with the welder and he asked me for the bucket of sparks....i think i spoke to about 20 people before i realised i was being had. so i got one of the blokes at trade school. god it felt good haha.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
when i was when an apprentice brickie, I was thrown into the water drum on more than one occasion, If your butt crack was on show it was fair game to put a trowel of mud down it lol and if u got the chance you would always try and put mud down each others boots. Oh and if you were in the porta-loo it was fair game to through bricks it at until one went through the roof and hit one the other apprentices :D

vsuterussamuel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
i started a first year apprenticeship in machining this year and at the start i was doing some machining and the blokes gave me like a single binocular looking thing that checks the level of oil in the coolant but i didn't notice that they blued up all the edges so i had a blue eye all day without realizing it

VS 666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim
i had my hyundai excel wrapped in 2k of industrial glad rap... that weekend i bought my vs commodore