Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

break shudder

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
i suspect that the car has had a prang on the left side before i bought it
That's why you're having these problems. Take the car to a suspension place & tell them this piece of info before they look at it.

machined rotors as said in first letter even put new rotors on never had a problem with the way i drive have been doing it for 40years never had trouble with any car i have owned before this is the first car that i have owned that has ever done this don't race up behind anybody never scream up to traffic lights and my breaks last 3 times longer than anybody else's and have never ever had any trouble with gearboxes always gentle with my cars they cost to much money

lazyass

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have moved up to VE SS
Shudder

Had a VR that had the same problem and from that model on it seems to be very common .VT onwards is a big issue as well ,sometimes if the pads aren't bedded in properly this happens and some people say its because the wheel bearings are now in a sealed hub but try this link from Disc Brakes Australia this may give some light.http://www.dba.com.au/tech/nolathan.asp:w00t:

B

Barry Riseley

Shudder when braking

I had this problem with my VR.
Did all the right things like rotors etc and it kept coming back.
Took the car to Pedders in desperation.
They diagnosed soft radius arm bushes in front suspension.
They replaced and it is now going like a new car 100% fixed

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i had shudder in an EA falcon (don't hate me) and it was the ball joint that had died. it rattled under braking.