Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brock VE Commodore

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

gruntavt

HSV-I Don't want one ;-)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vess-luckily
Rice Boyz? Where exactly is the rice in this thread?

minux, I'm **** stirring,just hitting your nerve back,:yeah::thumbsup: if u thought u were doing mine!!!

gruntavt

HSV-I Don't want one ;-)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vess-luckily
They won't be known as 'BROCK' HDT VE's. They are HDT VE's an alternative to **** box HSV's!

I knew I'd stir the pot with this post!!:yeah:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
im going to get bent over for this but here goes...

I like the blue one.

of the four i like the blue one the most, though some normal VE SS rims would go nicely, the spoiler isn't over done and yeah, its prettier than my VS so I'd go there.

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Yeaaap, i removed the LS1 and went with the Vtech.

Vtech... Rice???? Sure they have **** all torque but them engines rev so high and are very quick not to mention use less fuel and are about twice as reliable then any commodore. My mate had a civic with a vtech in it. I got to drive it and couldn't believe how hard it pulled. It was quicker then any 6 cylinder commodore I have driven. It was a nice little sleeper.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Vtech... Rice???? Sure they have **** all torque but them engines rev so high and are very quick not to mention use less fuel and are about twice as reliable then any commodore. My mate had a civic with a vtech in it. I got to drive it and couldn't believe how hard it pulled. It was quicker then any 6 cylinder commodore I have driven. It was a nice little sleeper.

Obviously you have never been in a _Quick_ car....

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Obviously you have never been in a _Quick_ car....

see, this is where your definition of "quick" differs from most others.

You refer to a quick car as a "sub10" car... i define quick as a "sub13"...

Your cars are fast, not quick... and he compared it to a V6 anyway, saying it was quicker than that... that statement has relation to whther or not hes been in a "quick" car.. its simply "quicker" than the V6's hes been in.

its been bugging me how this happens, someone will post a relativly fast car up, say 12sec and youll dismiss it as its not a sub10, youve got to high standards for street cars. Horses for courses, if you can maintain a sub13 as an onroad, useable, driebale car.. sweet!

I think you need to stop comparing everything to strip monsters which either A: are built with track work, great suspension with power to match(read evos) or B: are designed to fly in a straight line with rediculas amounts of speed ie. Drag Cars.

aZk.