Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BT1 Memcal

mrphanx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5speed
hi i have a vs 3.8 Lt was auto now its manual so i was somewhere the other day getting a steering wheel off a defected vs bt1 its on the plate me bing me thort id have a suss of the memcal in the ecu and compare it to mine so i removed it and removed the blue cover so i could see the numbers on the chip so the one from my vs had just numbers on it the one from the bt1 said BT1AP so what did i do i put it in mine i know what my car ran like be4 as i have had the car for about 4 to 5 years with the bt1 memcal it feels more responsive it im not saying that its chipped but there is definitely a difference style in performance since i changed the memcal so i dont know but i know for sure that my car is different since i put that memcal from the bt1 in the bt1 that it come from still has the sump guard and the difrent cluster in and lsd solid not irs so who knows really scratching my head with it all but its deffently is diffrent even skids better let me know what u all think

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
let me know what u all think

People have compared the tune tables and they're exactly the same as standard, there are also no factory memcals with the ID
BT1AP. It's all placebo.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Not this **** again.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
20181203103656_5c0507485a5cf.jpg

mrphanx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5speed
People have compared the tune tables and they're exactly the same as standard, there are also no factory memcals with the ID
BT1AP. It's all placebo.
ill post a pic ov the memcal 2 mozz ill pull it apart again