Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

buddas new vp bt1

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
Ha!! that looks to be a very heavy Famers Union Ice Coffee sitting on the boot:p

Mmmm. iced coffee..........:thumbsup:
I got bored the other day and took out the rear springs.

WISDOMFIST: How are you going about lowering it?
Cause its an ex cop car its got fe2 in it so i might get the front ones compressed and some ssls in the rear with new shockers all around.

I did a few things 2 it 2day like color coded the grill and bought a new tip 2 go on the new exhaust once i get it done. Also does any1 know if they have cop chips in them or did they take them out. Finnaly got my dvd player back from autobarn after 5 fkn months of waiting. They couldnt even fault the pos but they did manage 2 break my remote and not replace it. Its all good tho the guys at autobarn replaced it 4 me and posted a bill 2 the ppl that looked at my sterio

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Mmmm. iced coffee..........:thumbsup:
I got bored the other day and took out the rear springs.

WISDOMFIST: How are you going about lowering it?
Cause its an ex cop car its got fe2 in it so i might get the front ones compressed and some ssls in the rear with new shockers all around.

I did a few things 2 it 2day like color coded the grill and bought a new tip 2 go on the new exhaust once i get it done. Also does any1 know if they have cop chips in them or did they take them out. Finnaly got my dvd player back from autobarn after 5 fkn months of waiting. They couldnt even fault the pos but they did manage 2 break my remote and not replace it. Its all good tho the guys at autobarn replaced it 4 me and posted a bill 2 the ppl that looked at my sterio

No such thing as a cop chip. Urban myth.:)

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yay i dint spend all my money on grog so i got my exhaust done (sorry mum) oh and i will get new pics ones my jc stickers some in.:thumbsup:.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
newish piccys
and some new things done eg driving lights in front bar(not in pic) and my rear guarnish is the same shade as the tail lights

Last edited:

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Nice ride mate! :)

Those Kenwood subs aren't bad hey. I had a pair in a bandpass box once and they thumped and pumped!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
im interested to see how youve done your driving lights, did you cut a spot in the front bar for them?

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
vg-ute-mad= thoes kens do pack a bit of punch but they arent gonna b in there 4 much longer, i have 2 give them back 2 my m8 :(

Troyrules007= yeah i cut a hole in the bumper i will get a pic 2moz 2 show u seemin i got the day off ;p

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i want driving lights, they just suit the car.

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
vg-ute-mad= thoes kens do pack a bit of punch but they arent gonna b in there 4 much longer, i have 2 give them back 2 my m8 :(

Troyrules007= yeah i cut a hole in the bumper i will get a pic 2moz 2 show u seemin i got the day off ;p

Oh bugger! So what are you going to replace them with?