Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

buddas new vp bt1

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
Oh bugger! So what are you going to replace them with?

im gettin another 2 poineer subs that match the 1 i already have.

Soz all i havnt got pics with the driving lights yet only cause my fuel pump went the other day and only just replaced it 2day (thanx mum) so i will stop at the lookout on the way home from town 2moz:thumbsup:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Wheres the pics man, i wanna see those driving lights, where'd you buy them from also, and did you need a special bracket?

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wheres the pics man, i wanna see those driving lights, where'd you buy them from also, and did you need a special bracket?

soz man ive been caught up with work and other sht. Im just sittin on my a$$ 2day so i will take some pics of the driving lights 2day promis:thumbsup:

i bought them 4 $40 bux from autobarn and they r bright as and not a narrow beam like most of the cheep ones from there

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
the new stuff

here r some piccys i took wen i went 4 a drive i even took a close up of the drivin lights just 4 troy;)

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
nice, i think i will follow suit, just gotta decide how to wire them up, and see if i can get the proper foglight switch

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
nice, i think i will follow suit, just gotta decide how to wire them up, and see if i can get the proper foglight switch

im gonna change the bracket a bit once i get my new bar so that the gap up the top isnt as big and good luck on gettin a switch. U should get 2 and post 1 2 me:D

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
got some vn ss rims on it now (look at pg 1 new pics with them on) If u look carefully in the right top corner u can c a pic of the hotel grozvenor's bash car that im doin work on at the moment. That thing is a tank