Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Build sheets under carpet

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Looks good. It has a l3 dash thats a bonus is it all working that might be a option. Imo loose the white dash parts and get some 19s or the silver stockers make a build thread :)

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
yeah L3 works good i love the white dash in 2pack alaskan white definitly no 19s as the cops love me in my town allready lol and its a family car to take kids to school...

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
pulled my carpet up to change it and the sheet wasn't even fkn there -.- hahaha

Shearer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
thanks for that it says on the plate VR8VK19-A9M no BT1 in it but has the BT1 Suspension A hole in the drivers seat (apparantly For the Cops so the gun dont poke into them) my wiring under the dash & short loom is differant i think due to the UN9 found that out when unpgrading to statesman Cluster and drill holes for Cb in dash and in the log book says 10 units to roma police station QLD & signed by the police commisioner and stamped all the way tru???? my car sounds like a odd bod lol

I remember coming across a VP with A9M on the body plate but it also had V5W (Country suspension pack), brown interior and plain brown door trims without holes for the seat trim insert.

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
I remember coming across a VP with A9M on the body plate but it also had V5W (Country suspension pack), brown interior and plain brown door trims without holes for the seat trim insert.

what does the A9M mean??? lol

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
I had a quick look at a vp ex taxi.. at a wreckers but i didnt have time to sus it out. Lets say it was the most manged out dirtiest holden i have ever seen..

Shearer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
what does the A9M mean??? lol

It's a Production Build code used by Holden, introduced to help Manufacturing and Sales. Holden use several of these numeric alpha-numeric and codes which indicates a pack if there are additional items added by the factory.

Here's some good examples, I'll use from a VR

VR8VK19-114 is an Executive V6 auto
VR8VK19-125 is an Executive V8 manual

Now some cars will have something like:

VR8VK19-A9F is an SS auto
VR8VK19-BT1 The BT1 indicates National Police Pack which consists of several items fitted from the factory, such as Police speedo, dual reading lights (from Berlina), etc.

A9M adds several other items from the factory for the customer. However I'm still yet to find out what exactly was added.

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
kool nice info my VIN says 6H8VRK19HPL ????? whats the HPL for lol

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys. Do you mind if i contribute decodeing etc for what i know. I am pretty good at codes i am only 15 so any mistakes respect me :spot on: