Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

C.O.M.E racing manifold plenum for ecotec

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
Troll? I googled come racing ecotec intake and this was the first thing that came up. So troll means using Google to search things?

Last edited:

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Troll? I googled come racing ecotec intake and this was the first thing that came up. So troll means using Google to search things?

I just did a google search with the exact description you said you used & no I can't find the $400 intake that you speak of.

My comment was due to the fact that you brought a thread that clearly had caused a fair bit of debate back to life for no real reason but to say there is one for sale & it looks pretty?
Forgive me, but that's prefect troll material.

You either want it or you don't.
Why bring the thread back if you aren't going to seek any advice? Buy the F'ing thing if it's that cheap, they we're bloody expensive new & be done with it.

So what was your point in bringing back this thread?

royinthegreyshirt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs dunga ute
Of course you won't find the manifold you clown, it's on a Facebook for sale page.
As for typing come intake manifold into google, how do you think I found this page? The use of the force?
I should of stated that after reading the whole thread was $400 for these is a good price?
If this inconvenienced your life, then I suggest stretching your bottom lip over your head and swallowing.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Of course you won't find the manifold you clown, it's on a Facebook for sale page.
As for typing come intake manifold into google, how do you think I found this page? The use of the force?
I should of stated that after reading the whole thread was $400 for these is a good price?
If this inconvenienced your life, then I suggest stretching your bottom lip over your head and swallowing.

Yes you should have stated that, instead of "bringing the thread back to life" by commenting how pretty it looks.
So you suck it up, accept that your comment had no point, did in fact look like a troll post & lets be done with it?

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon

Royinthegreyshirt

Your right TI3VOM is a clown.
Post what you like.
Bring up old posts.

Clowns like him are responsible for loss of interest and do the JC forum no favours.

Good on you for the rebuttal.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Royinthegreyshirt

Your right TI3VOM is a clown.
Post what you like.
Bring up old posts.

Clowns like him are responsible for loss of interest and do the JC forum no favours.

Good on you for the rebuttal.

People who posts useless irrelevant crap in very old threads that had a lot of debate (back in 2008 when this thread had it's last post) come across as troll's.
I'm sorry I though royinthegreyshirt was a troll.
If they do not want that to happen, maybe in the future post something with relevance, not something like this:

So, I brought up this old thread as one of these manifolds have popped up for $400...and it looks so pretty.

Hmmm okay.........
Do you want to buy it?
Or do you just want to state how pretty it is?
Are you interested in knowing anything about it?
Do you want to know if it's a good price?

All these questions could have been asked, but instead all we got was:

So, I brought up this old thread as one of these manifolds have popped up for $400...and it looks so pretty.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Does anybody actually have any pictures of it?

Vlad01

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP vacationer, 95 VR II exec, 92 VP S Pack
Anyone have or know of someone willing to sell a COME plenum? Been chasing one for ages.

Jas.G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 4.3litre
Has C.O.M.E stopped making the manifolds?