Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cabin air filter

D

Don123

SO!!! There's no cabin air filter in the VZ, no filter or anything else, not under the bonnet, and not behind the glove box. They only started installing cabin filters in the VE.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
SO!!! There's no cabin air filter in the VZ, no filter or anything else, not under the bonnet, and not behind the glove box. They only started installing cabin filters in the VE.
I told you this but like a lot of people you don't want to listen.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
D

Don123

I told you this but like a lot of people you don't want to listen.
That's because I'm not a sheep, I listen to answers, and then I'm still going to investigate it IF the answer is not what I wanted to hear ( I'm sure you do the same, and if not, then you should). In this case however, you were right.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
That's because I'm not a sheep, I listen to answers, and then I'm still going to investigate it IF the answer is not what I wanted to hear ( I'm sure you do the same, and if not, then you should). In this case however, you were right.
Why ask? I call people like you time wasters. You asked a question for postive reinforcement. Go get a life buddy.

D

Don123

Why ask? I call people like you time wasters. You asked a question for postive reinforcement. Go get a life buddy.
My life's pretty good "BUDDY", you just wish that yours was the same. Anyway, "BUDDY, who appointed you the spokesperson for this site, and what I can and can not ask? I owe you nothing.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
My life's pretty good "BUDDY", you just wish that yours was the same. Anyway, "BUDDY, who appointed you the spokesperson for this site, and what I can and can not ask? I owe you nothing.
I'm not challenging your privilege to ask questions I was questioning your logic.

D

Don123

I'm not challenging your privilege to ask questions I was questioning your logic.
You shouldn't be rude and tell someone you know nothing about to " go get a life", I would never do that. This is a site for questions and answers about cars etc, so anyone can ask a question without being harassed. I've read a few ridiculous questions and answers here which made me laugh, but I never told anyone off.