Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais V Aggressive look

NN334

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V 6.0lt
Hi All,

I have the '15 VF Calais V V8 and love it to bits.

I'm just wanting to enhance the look of the front view with a little more aggression in appearance and just wondering if others have done so it have some ideas.
Due to the incline of my driveway I am unable to lower the suspension.

I don't want to go the SS route as I enjoy the nice creature comforts of the Calais.
I also like the appeal of a sleeper so don't want to go over the top, just to enhance.

Any suggestions be greatly appreciated

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
How about some "I fu*ked your mum last night" and "Honk if you want to be raped" stickers. That's pretty aggressive.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I like the subtle prestige look of a Calais over aggressiveness, that's just my thoughts.

Plus without some form of lowering it's almost impossible to get a tasteful aggressive look.

Leave it as it is or maybe just add a wider set of rims and tyres to fatten it up a bit.

HoldenCalaisV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais-V Series 2

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
The Director basically balcked out and red highlighted alot of the Calais chrome. I think that's a safe and easy bet with plastidip to do that you can reverse when it suits you. Otherwise, the mom ****** sticker is even cheaper and more offensive.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Nah forget the front, lull 'em into a false sense of civility, when you pass the V8 brings demands attention, message delivered loud and clear with a classy sticker across the rear glass
IMG_0386.JPG

Last edited:

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
I'm just wanting to enhance the look of the front view with a little more aggression in appearance and just wondering if others have done so it have some ideas.

Hi

What colour is the car?, if it's Phantom Black all you need to do is spend a full weekend washing, clay barring, cutting and polishing and the thing will look mint. Alternatively have you considered some sort of HSV wheels and brake package?

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Hi All,

I have the '15 VF Calais V V8 and love it to bits.

Due to the incline of my driveway I am unable to lower the suspension.

I don't want to go the SS route as I enjoy the nice creature comforts of the Calais.
I also like the appeal of a sleeper so don't want to go over the top, just to enhance.

Any suggestions be greatly appreciated

SS front bar ?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
VF1 Redline bar with all the chrome goodies ;)