Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can You Guess For Me ?

michaeltran1707

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze Equipe 1.8 Auto
i have a question for a Cruze, my friend had a Holden Cruze JH 2014 1.8 engine Auto transmission , im ready to buy it but i hear a noisy engine, and this car had ~15lit petro / 100km ? what problem with that? can you guess for me ?? thank you. He told me 6k with new rego

Crunchy Granola

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore,77 Charger,Cagiva Raptor 1000
i have a question for a Cruze, my friend had a Holden Cruze JH 2014 1.8 engine Auto transmission , im ready to buy it but i hear a noisy engine, and this car had ~15lit petro / 100km ? what problem with that? can you guess for me ?? thank you. He told me 6k with new rego
Your instincts are already telling you not to buy it, SO LISTEN TO THEM !.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
DO NOT BUY A CRUZE FULL STOP!

These cars have always been terrible, even when new so you'd be crazy to buy one that's close to 10 years old, especially with a noisy engine... In addition, that fuel economy this car has been seeing is high fuel consumption, even for a V8...

If there is one thing you can take away from this reply, that is to not buy any Korean or even German Holden, as they're sh@thouse, which is why they go for so cheap... Just buy a Corolla/ Civic/ Mazda 3 instead... They're much better cars...

Holden Cruze review (Hopefully this will scare you from buying one)

Last edited:

michaeltran1707

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze Equipe 1.8 Auto
DO NOT BUY A CRUZE FULL STOP!

These cars have always been terrible, even when new so you'd be crazy to buy one that's close to 10 years old, especially with a noisy engine... In addition, that fuel economy this car has been seeing is high fuel consumption, even for a V8...

If there is one thing you can take away from this reply, that is to not buy any Korean or even German Holden, as they're sh*those, which is why they go for so cheap... Just buy a Corolla/ Civic/ Mazda 3 instead... They're much better cars...

Holden Cruze review (Hopefully this will scare you from buying one)

very very bad. very hard to looking for a 2nd car