Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can You Guess For Me ?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
My MIL had one. What bucket of crap it was. Top of the range model. Interior quality was rubbish. Car was so underpowered it was scary to drive. Hard to clean as well.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
very very bad. very hard to looking for a 2nd car
Yep, it's very hard looking for a new car... Take your time to find the right one and do your research as it will pay off in the end, and you're less likely to end up with a lemon... I'm assuming you're looking at smaller cars?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
My MIL had one. What bucket of crap it was. Top of the range model. Interior quality was rubbish. Car was so underpowered it was scary to drive. Hard to clean as well.
Pretty much every Cruze I see on the road is fading around the mirrors, and we can't forget about the Crapitva and the fading plastic cladding... These cars, along with many other factors led to the demise of Holden, but that's a story for another day...

1700035371577.png

michaeltran1707

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze Equipe 1.8 Auto
Yep, it's very hard looking for a new car... Take your time to find the right one and do your research as it will pay off in the end, and you're less likely to end up with a lemon... I'm assuming you're looking at smaller cars?
yes, i looking for a normal car. i like hatch car. because around 5k~7k had civic 200* year old and high kilometer. my friend offer to me holden 2014 120kkm. i just worries about engine and fuel

michaeltran1707

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze Equipe 1.8 Auto
Pretty much every Cruze I see on the road is fading around the mirrors, and we can't forget about the Crapitva and the fading plastic cladding... These cars, along with many other factors led to the demise of Holden, but that's a story for another day...

View attachment 260305
yoo, how about engine and fuel?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
yes, i looking for a normal car. i like hatch car. because around 5k~7k had civic 200* year old and high kilometer. my friend offer to me holden 2014 120kkm. i just worries about engine and fuel
Higher kilometres doesn't always mean a bad car, as long as the car has been maintained properly... Toyota's and Honda's tend to last a very long time with proper maintenance and care...

If Honda's and Toyotas are very expensive, also look at the Suzuki Swift and Mazda 3 as they're pretty good as well...

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
I did think about 3 Cruz’s (no pun intended) for my 3 daughters,
and ended up buying 3 Mazda 3’s,
And they all have been fantastic.

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Shame about the Cruze. I rather like them......... on paper and to look at. The Cruze wagon looked the goods.
I thought that the Australian made/assembled version would be better.
Same for the Trax, but when decision time came between it and a Kia Sportage, the Kia was better value by far.
There is a video somewhere on the forum, where a US mech described them as 'Korean junk'.