Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can't even protect myself on my own property

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
I don't care how little the stunt was...for example kickin my bins over...it is the fact that they know where me and my girlfriend leave...and if I retaliate in the way I want to I will have a tribe run through my house...
And they kicked my bins over to get me out the front...so they could pick a fight...oh btw it went further...
I hit the hay at like 10...got woken up at 1 by the c**ts tryin to get into my carport...rang 000 and by that stage they were throwing my own stubbies at my cars...lucky nothin was damaged :/ thank god for a locked up yard and **** throwers...oh but guess what? Cops never came...lucky they gave up after awhile...
I don't care what the ratio is in jail or any **** like that...what I'm sayin is I can't even get protection from people who are paid to protect and inforce laws to protect me...
I'm close to just burning the litte pricks houses down

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The only time I can recall a home owner not being prosecuted for killing an intruder occurred some years ago in Queensland somewhere. A 70+ year old man was confronted in his home by a 17 year old thief, who had "armed" himself with a large tree branch or something similar. The problem was, the old bloke had armed himself too - with a loaded rifle. Shot the intruder and killed him. Police took no action after investigation, because you are allowed to use "reasonable force" to protect yourself and, given the age and physical differences between the home-owner and the intruder, the obvious question was "How else can a 70 year old protect himself against a fit and violent 17 year old?"

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Hell i don't care what the law says, if they are on my property they are fair game, law doesn't need to know what happens to em.

Anyone remember the case of Joe Horn in Texas?

Video:

Basically people breaking into his neighbors house, he calls police, they dont come, calls police again, still on the way, tells police he is gonna go take care of them, goes out shoots both robbers dead. Police arrive shortly after, neighbors said he was defending their house and he got no sentence or conviction as far as i remember.

We are not in Texas.

/posted via mobile device\

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
HERP DA ####EN DERP DUDE.

Maybe we should be.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
get a group of mates around for beers then you are prepared for when they come next.... I dont condone or encourage this though...

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
I don't care how little the stunt was...for example kickin my bins over...it is the fact that they know where me and my girlfriend leave...and if I retaliate in the way I want to I will have a tribe run through my house...
And they kicked my bins over to get me out the front...so they could pick a fight...oh btw it went further...
I hit the hay at like 10...got woken up at 1 by the c**ts tryin to get into my carport...rang 000 and by that stage they were throwing my own stubbies at my cars...lucky nothin was damaged :/ thank god for a locked up yard and **** throwers...oh but guess what? Cops never came...lucky they gave up after awhile...
I don't care what the ratio is in jail or any **** like that...what I'm sayin is I can't even get protection from people who are paid to protect and inforce laws to protect me...
I'm close to just burning the litte pricks houses down

I have a solution for you...buy a big F##k off dog and a beware of dog sign for your gate..bit of luck the dog wont need feeding for a few days if they come back

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
they were throwing my own stubbies at my cars...l

Surely something has happened previously to provoke this attack on you. Always 3 sides to a story. Your side, their side and what really happened.

If however you are going to state categorically that you are being attacked without reason then why would you not move?

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
Try living in Cairns or Rockhampton. They actually give them Centerlink payments on a Friday. I bet you can picture what happens with all that money.

Hey, I live in Rockhampton Fridays are a great day to work as a bouncer (sarcasm) :p Generally the format for these threads go : OP states who he dislikes, people agree then share stories, someone gets their back up and calls everyone else racist, someone else agrees with them, citing the one or two good ones that they personally know but never hang out with. More arguments from both sides. Mods step in and delete thread. Wait three months, start new thread.