Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[LS1] Capa superchargers

blnls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS M6
As the saying goes.... You get what you pay for! Save your money and buy a Harrop!

Jeesh5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Blown 5.7 A4
I've got an auto 5.7 litre vz recently got a capa vortech 6 psi kit installed and loving it! Haven't had it dynoed or raced it yet but its got some go! The thing that shocked me is my fuel economy is no way better than it was before!

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
I've got an auto 5.7 litre vz recently got a capa vortech 6 psi kit installed and loving it! Haven't had it dynoed or raced it yet but its got some go! The thing that shocked me is my fuel economy is no way better than it was before!
i guess that depends on how you drive it

Jeesh5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Blown 5.7 A4
Mate, honestly i drive it with my right boot pushed to the floor and it still uses less than it did pre blower... obviously when going easy on the highway it uses about 10 litres per hundred km then when i'm giving it hell in town it uses less then it did in town pre blower... thats why it shocked me

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
Mate, honestly i drive it with my right boot pushed to the floor and it still uses less than it did pre blower... obviously when going easy on the highway it uses about 10 litres per hundred km then when i'm giving it hell in town it uses less then it did in town pre blower... thats why it shocked me

arhhh righto i thought you ment the other way round. I agress totaly.

Jeesh5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Blown 5.7 A4
ooops just realised my original post said my fuel economy is no way better than it was before! what i meant to say was MY FUEL ECONOMY IS NOW WAY BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE! lol sorry bout that ;-)