Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car badges off

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
thus why I said earlier if someone says their not comfortable installing or removing something dont keep badgering them to do it coa obviously they cant ;P

no but it is the fact that they dont wanna pay the $50 to get a "professional" to do it when we have all said to get a **** kicker at a panel shop would cost her more to do.

besides for the fact that i dont think any of the guys on here will do it for u for free, but u might be able to get out of it for a 6 pack or maybe a case of beer, both cheaper then $50.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
i've done two cars so far using nickos "how to"

local craft shops sell lenghts of fishing line for $0.50.
It slices right through the crap without even the need of any blow dryer or heat gun.
And yes eucalyptus oil is recommended to remove tree sap and sticky **** from paint.
I didnt have any eucalyptus oil so I had to use my finger nail and polish to remove it. (scratch free)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
no but it is the fact that they dont wanna pay the $50 to get a "professional" to do it when we have all said to get a **** kicker at a panel shop would cost her more to do.

besides for the fact that i dont think any of the guys on here will do it for u for free, but u might be able to get out of it for a 6 pack or maybe a case of beer, both cheaper then $50.
I'd do it for free... but I'm a little too far away...

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
i still have not took it off yet coz im abit scared to do it my self lol looks like i just have to leave it untill someone can help hehe

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
i was trying to do it last night got a bit of the c and e off but i can see the paint comeing off thats y i have stop doing it coz i know i will fu ck it up more

she said a bit of the c and e
so it wouldnt be a ommodor it will have part of a c and part of an e on there

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
its the e and the c half off (c)ommdor(e)

5LTVL

5LTVL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5LT VL
Why don't you just take it to a local panel shop and ask them to do it 4 you. slip em a case of beer, they'd love it.