Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Club President charged

doms1

Reaction score
Members Ride
BANNED
"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

As much as this is old getting very relevent...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
You say "don't start with the club bs", but perhaps it's relevant? I've never been into that scene much myself, but hearing from people who are it would seem there are some clubs which have a culture and attitude which supports hooning and other illegal behaviour far more than others. Sure there are bound to be bad apples in almost any club, but if you've got a club which is basically breeding them, surely thats a pretty significant distinction?

The clubs that are 'said' to have a good reputation are the ones me and sash mentioned. There all against breaking the law, unless its them doing it, then its perfectly acceptable.

doms1

Reaction score
Members Ride
BANNED
At the end of the day all this will do is just put another nail in the dead car scenes coffin.Can see people just not bothering with it and doing other stuff

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
From the face of it, this seems pretty far fetched unless there's a bit more to it. Although someone can be charged with 'inciting' certain offences.

I tell ya though if I was to try do the same thing here I'd be laughed at by my colleagues and superiors.