Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car impounded - legal advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
And now to Ollie Williams for the Punishment forecast

olliewilliams.gif

" HE GON' GET IT!"

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
dangerous driving is a bit harsh should be "diving without due care and attenion" unless thats just a QLD law

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
The police didn't witness the event so they got buckly's chance if you have a good lawyer, there could have been broken glass on the road that caused your tyre to burst and you to lose control etc hehe

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
its all good to you get ya asses whipped loud music has got a time and place doing a u turn you bent a rim mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now cmon what speed did you do the you turn at basically ppl are sick of piss ant hoons sooner ppl realise that the better so suck it up princess ppl in qld doing it tougher than you and not on here moaning so get over itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
The police didn't witness the event so they got buckly's chance if you have a good lawyer, there could have been broken glass on the road that caused your tyre to burst and you to lose control etc hehe

:rofl: @ this.

Do you live in the real world or some parallel universe of fantasy and fairies?

Lawyer: "Your honor, my client was doing a u-turn on a residential street, ran over some broken glass that may or may not have been there, lost control of the vehicle and in turn bent a rim and burst his tyre"
Judge: ":rofl:"

Police don't have to witness an event, they have evidence and a witness in this case and made a judgement based on this. Considering the circumstances I think their call of dangerous driving is entirely correct. Not so sure about the impound though.

Last edited:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The police will be arguing that you did not maintain or have proper control of your car whilst doing this maneuver and if you cannot do a U turn without warping a rim I agree with them.

It takes a decent speed or an awefully **** rim to get dinted if you touch the gutter doing a U turn.

marcus1

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve
you cant win against cops if they want to slap you with fines and take your car they can do it to anyone they want! even if 100% innocent! remember the law is always on their side and your always guilty till proven inocent pleed guilty and get let off lightly pleed inocent and they will come down alot harder on you the system is ****

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
the fact that he had a single car accident (Which is what it was) Immediatly means you get charged with dangerous driving.

The impound is a bit rare though.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
And now to Ollie Williams for the Punishment forecast

olliewilliams.gif

" HE GON' GET IT!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahah i lost my **** reading that!

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
When I burst a tire ripping skids on the street I always drive a long way at high speed form where I did it to change my tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.