Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Vandals .... wtf do i do ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
Yeah they aren't.. But there is already a Reffo slamming thread so I just left it at that... Also before you reply, read my last comment before this one. No doubt you are planning to go on a massive rant about sterio systems and how even though they are the same, sony is infact different to pioneer, but within sony they have many differences as well, and they are not all crap.

Do you see what I did there? Pretty funny right

Reaction score
Members Ride

myVRrules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L manual, VE Omega Sportswagon
Get rid of your personalised number plates, if you have them. They then don't know who's car it is - could be anyones. Otherwise get the cops to sort it.

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Kidnap one of there children and send a few fingers back in the mail, plant a car bomb, The list is endless haha. I HATE deadshits that wreck peoples stuff that they have worked hard for.

Thesickness86

Thesickness86
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Ve ute
Give them some tainted paint to sniff.
Seriously though, I would write a letter to the police about it, send the same letter to your insurance company and try get them to deal with it.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
You should shoot the abo kids. I would if they efed with my car. Its not hard to drive out of tamworth and burry the little bastards in the hills. Locals would probably thank you for finishing what their ancestors started.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
ive had someone one day last week try and steal one of ss badges! lucky it broke i managed to get most the scratches out, but god help them if i ever find out there name

Reaction score
Members Ride
When I owned my Valiant, I once ran out of a servo and tackled some little **** onto the ground for putting a half full flavored milk upside down on my antenna. Help him own till he said sorry and promissed to remove it and clean up the milk... Was funny as F... Was pretty damn angry though. Little ####