Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cargo barrier mounting

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Just sick of people ragging on other peoples topics when all we are all after is a helping hand.

That's the thing with writing you can't see expressions or hear tones that could come across wrong to some people.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
You come here asking for advice and then abuse everyone who offers it? Behave yourself son. If you want help people will give it, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. And the "defensive holden mechanic" as you put it, saved me spending $70 just yesterday with a simple piece of advice, so I am speaking from experience.

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
let us know what you end up doing, and how it turns out :thumbsup:

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
JULY 08 VE SSV 60th Anniv.
Gambel im not the only one that thought your comment was a real bright idea!!! After all now you have to buy the kit and get help fitting didnt save much eh?

This is what the holden parts team is for to get the correct parts from and to help you out and get what your after.

I too have spent big bucks on my SSV and i dont go getting parts from Ebay i got to Holden Parts. They seem to look after me for some reason.
Maybe its because i dont treat them like shite and show them my loyalty when i need something thy are the first point of call. Try it they may hel you out.....

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
lol @ defensive, I was actually amused by your post more than anything...

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
if they didn't charge so much for parts or everything really, people might buy from them. Why buy from new when you can save 500% buying second hand
Atleast you get instructions when you buy from Holden and dont just end up with a useless pile of metal and plastic. Owned.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Atleast you get instructions when you buy from Holden and dont just end up with a useless pile of metal and plastic. Owned.

LOL (message too short)

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Father inlaw has contacts at holden so have got copies of everything I need to fit the damn thing.
Thanks to all who helped with useful comments. OWNED......LOL

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Father inlaw has contacts at holden so have got copies of everything I need to fit the damn thing.
Thanks to all who helped with useful comments. OWNED......LOL

Now you owe a favour to your father inlaw. Owned.

Deniselag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina Wagon 2010
Peter Page Holden in SA sells VE cargo barrier installation kit on eBay ($88.90 + $9 post) or you can ring them direct. Another eBay seller sells just an emailed template for $25.
I want to know if Holden cargo barrier, part number 92234124, can be fitted in 2 positions like the Milford one can (behind front seats as well as rear), or only behind rear seats.
Thanks