Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cargo rail fittings

cc&c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Greetings All,

I was wondering if someone knows the trade name for the fittings that lock into the cargo rail in the back of the VZ. I know that it is an aircraft style fitting and I've previously found the name of them and a supplier but do you think I can find it again.:bang:

I'm wanting to custom make some drawers for the back of the wagon so I'm after some stud type fittings so that I can bolt the drawers down.

Thanks, cc&c.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Try nvu.com.au - their "interior" section. Or direct from Holden - I paid $55 in a nice little pouch.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Greetings All,

I was wondering if someone knows the trade name for the fittings that lock into the cargo rail in the back of the VZ. I know that it is an aircraft style fitting and I've previously found the name of them and a supplier but do you think I can find it again.:bang:

I'm wanting to custom make some drawers for the back of the wagon so I'm after some stud type fittings so that I can bolt the drawers down.

Thanks, cc&c.

can you undo the rail at the end and see if it has a wide opening? you maybe able to slip a washer the width of the inner track and a bolt sitting though it, that might get you unstuck if you can find anything

cc&c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
can you undo the rail at the end and see if it has a wide opening? you maybe able to slip a washer the width of the inner track and a bolt sitting though it, that might get you unstuck if you can find anything

Thanks for the replys. I have the tie downs in the little pouch and yes a bolt could be fitted down the opening. I have seen the exact item that I'm after but I just can't find it again. I found the rails and tie downs on nvu.com.au but it is the same tie-downs that I already have. Thanks again, I'll no doubt find what I'm looking for just I've installed another solution. Cheers, cc&c.

By the way, does nvu.com.au sell to the public or just people in the trade? I couldn't find any info on their website.

cc&c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Greetings All,

Thanks, cc&c.

Apology for answering my own thread, but in order to assist others who may be looking for the same thing, I finally found what I was looking for:

The rail is known as "L-Track" and the stud fittings that I was looking for can be found here: Sure-Lok Products

Cheers, cc&c.

jet-6

Yer im that guy!
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ SX6 ADVENTRA
Just go down to your local ARB 4wd store, there floor tgracking system is the same and the clips are better than Holdens and only $9 a pair

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6

jet-6

Yer im that guy!
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ SX6 ADVENTRA
Anyone found a seller of "ancra" type products in OZ?