Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Carl Williams bashed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
You clearly have no understanding of how much influence parents have in the first few years.

Reaper

My dad was a drug f**ked, dole bludging, child beater. Both my brother and I work hard, dont touch drugs and neither of us would ever do to our children what was done to us. Just because a persons parents are criminals does in no way mean that their children will grow up the same way. If anything seeing your parents act like that makes a child want to grow up and not be like them.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Good riddance to bad rubbish. One down, 200,000 to go.

PS: Roberta Williams is a slag.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Reaper - Dumb arse comment mate, I see where you were going with it. But seriously. Pull your head in, you probably managed to insult half the population of hard working Australians with that comment.

Brumby is as corrupt anyone, The fact that he won't do a inquest speaks volumes.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
I almost agree with reaper regarding the daughter, the leaf never falls far from the tree.

Unless you remove her creature of a mother and the rest of the family from that childs life - she will most likely turn out to be a pain in the ass!

Leah - yes you have similarities in your personal experience, only difference..... your father wasnt a major player in the criminal underworld, drug dealer and murderer. You also wont grow up rich from proceeds of crime - be it interviews or whatever. You wont have to read or hear about your criminal murderer of a father every day for the rest of your life. You wont be judged by everybody before they even met you because of your last name. 90% of people here will have a poor bugger me story! Please do not even bother trying to compare, especially to the criminal underworld

It's not the influence he had when he had on her when he was alive - It is the ongoing influence on the childs life that will last long after his death.

My bet is that she wont be a little angel!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
My dad was a drug f**ked, dole bludging, child beater. Both my brother and I work hard, dont touch drugs and neither of us would ever do to our children what was done to us. Just because a persons parents are criminals does in no way mean that their children will grow up the same way. If anything seeing your parents act like that makes a child want to grow up and not be like them.

Ok - Lets be clear here. Kids are largely a product of their environment. If you grow up with your parents acting in a particular way, chances are much higher that the child will follow in their footsteps. Of course it's not a given and there are many examples such as yourself Leah. The link of parental habits in early childhood is un-deniable too. It's no different than smokers getting lung cancer. Smoking does not mean you will but your chances of getting a multitude of cancers and other ailments are far higher if you do.

Reaper - Dumb arse comment mate, I see where you were going with it. But seriously. Pull your head in, you probably managed to insult half the population of hard working Australians with that comment.

Which comment?

Reaper

Last edited:

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
You clearly have no understanding of how much influence parents have in the first few years.

Reaper
I'm more than educated enough with regard to this, thanks for the concern though.

Lets just use an example to highlight the situation.

A child who grows up (Lets say until the age of 4 as in the case of Dhakota) in an abusive household or has drug-addicted parents is obviously more likely to reflect this as they develop since chances are they have been victims of the abuse etc...

A child who grows up in a household where their parents undertake certain activities (Whether it be organising criminal activity or washing their car on a particular day of the week) is not likely to reflect these behaviours later in life unless they are of an age where they understand each and every action of the parent.

I would honestly hope that you don't believe that because the parent of a child makes phonecalls all day long and comes and goes at obscure times of day, that the child is going to replicate the actions of the parent later in life (ie. production/distribution of illicit substance/organising hits), remembering the child is only 4 (Yes, I understand that young children have brains that are sponge-like).

If the actions of the parent have impacted the child's life, then obviously the chances of following the same path are far greater but non-physical actions of which the child has no understanding are quite unlikely to effect the same result.

By all means feel free to disagree but I've grown up with many family members dealing with this sort of situation my whole life, especially the criminal side of society, and unless children are treated badly during their early years, it's generally not until their teens that they begin to run off the tracks and this is generally the simple result of a enhanced understanding of the way things work and actions that people around them take.

I'll leave it at that since I've currently got agendas of greater importance than arguing on an internet forum.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
He was a key witness in a number of up comming trials.

he was believed to be a key witness against former cop Paul Dale, who is on trial for the murder of informer Terence Hodson (who was supposed to be under police protection - that tends not to work when it's the cops who are after you). you don't have to think too hard to figure out that Williams was going to finger Dale. that trial is rumoured to probably collapse now. where there's smoke with dirty cops, there's usually fire. it's pretty obvious who has profited from fatboy's death - dirty cops.

due to suppression orders, this stuff doesn't get reported in the papers, but they hint at it a lot. this is why they're calling for a Royal Commission.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I'm more than educated enough with regard to this, thanks for the concern though.

By all means feel free to disagree but I've grown up with many family members dealing with this sort of situation my whole life, .

So your educated opinion is based purely on just your own family? Do me a favour!

So no qualifications? No formal education is this field? No work related experience with a cross section of the community?

Argument invalid!

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
So your educated opinion is based purely on just your own family? Do me a favour!

So no qualifications? No formal education is this field? No work related experience with a cross section of the community?

Argument invalid!

Sorry, that didn't come across as was intended.

I mean that various family members work around this sort of situation all the time, all in differing roles and most of them have done so for the past 25 years.

I'm wasn't actually referring to my personal family experience since I've had no such issues.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
What a waste.. They should have sent him to clear mines in Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.