Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Carl Williams bashed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Very funny so everyone here thinks he is dead who can 100% confirm this ACA
Dont believe everything on TV.
Do you think someone like him wont have any connection on the inside?. The police are so corrupt its not funny

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Very funny so everyone here thinks he is dead who can 100% confirm this ACA
Dont believe everything on TV.
Do you think someone like him wont have any connection on the inside?. The police are so corrupt its not funny

Haha.. So he's done an Elvis? The govt is in on it and know which alien ship he's on? Good one Pravx... Tell us your whole theory(hypothesis) of where this person exists now.. If he's hiding out in your basement let us know! Just be happy he's a non-person, an extinct individual, don't try and tell us he's alive to cover some conspiracy theory you have about ACA..

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Haha.. So he's done an Elvis? The govt is in on it and know which alien ship he's on? Good one Pravx... Tell us your whole theory(hypothesis) of where this person exists now.. If he's hiding out in your basement let us know! Just be happy he's a non-person, an extinct individual, don't try and tell us he's alive to cover some conspiracy theory you have about ACA..

Very funny mate. I don’t believe nothing the media puts out. Do you have a theory mate? or are you just repeating what was said on tv.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Very funny mate. I don’t believe nothing the media puts out. Do you have a theory mate? or are you just repeating what was said on tv.

No I don't have an hypotheses.. You were the one making claims he's not dead and has done an Elvis. I would tend to believe the Govt institution that said he had his head caved in. Why? They have no ulterior motive to make him "appear" dead. Without that motive I will believe the prison authorities, the police, coroner and all the other people involved in pronouncing him tot than some conspiracy that they are all pretending him dead and for some reason staying with Elvis. Let me ask again.. Why do you think he's alive? What evidence do you have? Why would anyone lie about him having his head caved in? Are all the prisoners in the tucker room where he had his head smashed in, in on the conspiracy too?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
I gotta agree with Pravx.

Everyone here agree's on one thing, corruption is a part of the police force.
Nobody here knows the extent of the corruption and who is involved.
He may be in witness protection, may be dead. Definately something wierd going on and i doubt anyone here will be able to confirm it once and for all. Who knows!!!

Media sucks!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
he hasnt done an elvis,

Unless elvis went to witness protection???????????????????????????????

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
he hasnt done an elvis,

Unless elvis went to witness protection???????????????????????????????

So you think they got someone to pretend to smash his skull where all the other prisoners could see when if what you propose would be easier with an "in his cell" death? You really think the nasty prick is worth the govt putting him on WP and giving him a new identity and freeing him under that identity? I'm pretty sure that the govt, like I, am not at all sorry for his passing and have no need of him that would require such a cover up... They could have just put him WP without the drama..

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
No I don't have an hypotheses.. You were the one making claims he's not dead and has done an Elvis. I would tend to believe the Govt institution that said he had his head caved in. Why? They have no ulterior motive to make him "appear" dead. Without that motive I will believe the prison authorities, the police, coroner and all the other people involved in pronouncing him tot than some conspiracy that they are all pretending him dead and for some reason staying with Elvis. Let me ask again.. Why do you think he's alive? What evidence do you have? Why would anyone lie about him having his head caved in? Are all the prisoners in the tucker room where he had his head smashed in, in on the conspiracy too?

Mate I have been to jail for years and I know what goes on in there I but am not going to discuss that here on the forum.
You have know proof either. Have you seen his body? I don’t think so. I have no solid evidence either but I don’t believe a person like him
would not have connections on the inside. See a person like him always thinks 5 steps ahead trust me he might look stupid but he is not.
So all of a sudden he is dead in jail. But know one could kill him in the real world.?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
No one here literally saw what happened! No one has met anybody who "witnessed" his death.
And you think the govt have no need for him. Do you understand how much that guy has witnessed and been involved in?
I'm not arguing that its definately witness protection. I'm just saying that no one here will ever have solid proof of his death

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I gotta agree with Pravx.

Everyone here agree's on one thing, corruption is a part of the police force.
Nobody here knows the extent of the corruption and who is involved.
He may be in witness protection, may be dead. Definately something wierd going on and i doubt anyone here will be able to confirm it once and for all. Who knows!!!

Media sucks!

They're some pretty big claims you're making as fact. Everyone know the police are corrupt but no-one knows just how corrupt they are.. OK.. Have your dementia.. That's fine.. But I must ask why you end it with "media sucks?" What does that have to do with the police? Is it all one big conspiracy? Prison planet type stuff? Are you an Alex Jones fan? Chemtrails, vaccines, media, police, doctors, climatologists etc all out to get us?

Status
Not open for further replies.