Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Central Locking, Range is Very Short

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Well the tint is darker then legal requirements so it might have the metallic segments as it is darker and you have to put your head next to the window to see in or if the sun is shining thru the front window you can see straight in with out putting your head next to the window. it doesn’t work when you are about 1 giant foot step back from the boot. Doesn’t want to really work at all until I start walking along side. Works from the front. But it is intermittent, don’t know whether to complain to Holden and say they gave me a flat key cos I got two new keys about two months ago not even that.

millencolin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Exec 3.8L V6
hey guys i have another central lockin unit i just tried out and no luck same thing, have to place it on the wind screen close to the bcm to work, now by placing it there is works every time only never had to do that till i installed the cruise control, now i cant c the cruise control affecting it but i did muck around the bcm and am thinkin that some of the new wiring i did is interfering with it.........any way thanks for ur replys guys much appreciated.

cheers
al

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
Most remote keys will transmit better if the base of the key head is pointed at the car, pointing the key means the antenna in the key head is covered by the hand.

Still likely battery is going, seen em cheap on Ebay lately, Only $15 for a 2 new button head.