Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Charg'd's VT XU6

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
What are you on about?
Series 1&2 have the stop/tail and indicator assembly set up in an identical fashion.The only difference oviously being the colour of the indicator lens.
I fail to understand what you are trying to imply!.

ok, from what i see, you know nothing, so please dont post in my thread anymore, i was talking to cheetr about the interior lights not the outside one, shows how much you know

Im guessing he is trying to put calais or sumfin lights on his car so he needs the loom that goes through the boot to the lights in there?

nah i put series 2 in, but i was talking about the interior light wiring

Well thank you my good man,but that loom is already in place.
All he needs to do is purchase a calais/berlina garnish and harnesses to suit.
That's only if he's going for the calais/berlina look,if not the other s2 tail lights should need no modification as the job they do is identical.

you say the loom is in place, but i need to buy one? you really dont know what your talking about.

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
ok, from what i see, you know nothing, so please dont post in my thread anymore, i was talking to cheetr about the interior lights not the outside one, shows how much you know

nah i put series 2 in, but i was talking about the interior light wiring

you say the loom is in place, but i need to buy one? you really dont know what your talking about.
No sir,you seem to have no idea what your on about.
You obviously don't know how to use terminology relating to your applications properly,or know your car as well as I assumed you did.
Not to worry,judging from your reply,it's clear you have no common sense or dare I say it.....Brains.
Yes the loom is in place the LOOM!!!.........And you need to purchase a harness a HARNESS!!!!.......Comprehenda' or maybe not.Regardless of what you think/believe there is a difference.
Anyway,I'll let you get back to making your HSV something it's not...........Dear oh dear.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
lol, justcommodores JUST as I left it!
Get an 8 Up ya brent :p You know I love this car.

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
Ummm....we never said anything about wiring to the tail lights. The tail lights are all done, all thats needed is the orange globes. My post about the wiring was for Mattman, I thought he was referring to the interior lights, not the tali lights. There, all edited to save any further confusion.

Nope wrong :p

Why would we want to go for the Calais/berlina look, when we already have the HSV look?
OH yes you did,you refered to s2 lights,and since you have established your mistake,i'll not refer to the contridictions in your first statement.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
No sir,you seem to have no idea what your on about.
You obviously don't know how to use terminology relating to your applications properly,or know your car as well as I assumed you did.
Not to worry,judging from your reply,it's clear you have no common sense or dare I say it.....Brains.
Yes the loom is in place the LOOM!!!.........And you need to purchase a harness a HARNESS!!!!.......Comprehenda' or maybe not.Regardless of what you think/believe there is a difference.
Anyway,I'll let you get back to making your HSV something it's not...........Dear oh dear.
Tsk, Tsk, don't get your knickers in a twist. It's not our fault you miss understood the posts, and your all narky over something. What I don't understand, is you admitted that you had no idea about the interior lights, and now you say you do. I have one little suggestion, go away and get over it. Go make your own thread to post in.

OH yes you did,you refered to s2 lights,and since you have established your mistake,i'll not refer to the contridictions in your first statement.
Get over it, I make a mistake, I admitted it, I corrected it, whats your problem?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
lol, justcommodores JUST as I left it!
Get an 8 Up ya brent :p You know I love this car.

Hey Trent, get something other than a stock six up ya. :p

Nothing changes.

crazzyboy_16

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Wagon
nice XU6 man gotta love the superV6's!!!!!

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
whats wrong with the car man?

aZk.