Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap leagal way to lower car

A

argon

does anyone know a cheap leagal way to lower a vs commedore i've just been told by a guy it'll cost me $90 to do it my self thats just getin ultra low springs from repco

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
argon said:
does anyone know a cheap leagal way to lower a vs commedore i've just been told by a guy it'll cost me $90 to do it my self thats just getin ultra low springs from repco

cut 1 inch off your coils!!! :my:

V

vzdriver

lol why only one inch, just cut 2 coils of, lol i think thats like 3 - 4 inches worth

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
Dont cut your coils unless you want an unsafe illegal car buy yourself some springs and do it properly its not all that dear.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Yeh dont chop them it really is dangerous. Buy second hand if u can't afford new lower springs. Other than that I dunno, maybe pile your car up with a few of your fattest friends.

C

chrgdstatesman

how much are a set of ultra low springz and how hard would it be to put in ma vs s3 statesman.
cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG UTE
argon said:

Am i reading this wrong or is it going to cost $90 to lower it with ultra low springs cause thats a farkin deal. Its going to cost me $400 for super low king springs

P

patrix

610 said:
Am i reading this wrong or is it going to cost $90 to lower it with ultra low springs cause thats a farkin deal. Its going to cost me $400 for super low king springs

man check out ebay sumtime i picked up sum new super low kingsprings for my VN for $215 and that was a buy it now price, it came with the 4 coils front and rear, there is normally a large array of king springs on their for various cars, check it out sumtime.

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
=
Canary.jpg

S

Spyder

lets get our facts right here - cutting your springs is NOT dangerous, all you will loose by doing this is some suspention travel, as long as you doint go crazy and allow suspention to bottom out you will be fine.

tis better to get properly lowered springs tho