Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheapest NON X-force exhaust install in Melbourne.

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
Some bargains come up for second hand gear. It's worth searching the forums and eBay etc.

Logitech47

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS v wagon
The idea of threads is that they stay on topic, which is where the subject is still. If you don't like where it's going then stick your head up your arse? I was pointing out bargains on Ebay such as Xforce as I know from experience. Like I said in my last post, I hate repeating for retards.

Logitech47

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS v wagon
Is 1/7/8 only noise? What about top end performance against 1/3/4 headers? Many people would question your answer......... :)

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
Let's face it, you can't compete with ebay can you?

Okay annoying angry xforce sales rep, He asked for NON X-FORCE exhausts not X-FORCE stop raving on about your below average product for below average price. We don't care.

Yes go xforce if you don't want to spend money on your car or like me buy second hand good quality gear that costs the same.

OP I have a 3" Dual Pacemaker stainless on mine and I absolutely love the sound worth looking into as well NAAF also deals with pacemaker.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Is 1/7/8 only noise? What about top end performance against 1/3/4 headers? Many people would question your answer......... :)

I was talking about the noise difference between 2 1/2" and 3" dipshit. I was answering a question.

I don't try to compete with ebay, I don't need to. You must be an XForce ebay seller huh?

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Go the manta system with NAAF, I've had a shitty shitty SHITTY x force exhaust before - they don't fit right and the manufacturer doesn't care, the manta system I bought off NAAF years ago fit perfect, didn't drone and wasn't obnoxious bogan loud yet still sounded awesome. I suggest anyone looking at buying x force goes into the sponsor section and has a search for my posts on just how good they (don't) fit.

bigdaddycool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS SILVER SEDAN
Ramjet, HSV Headers/Cats, rapid exhaust j-pipes with the adjustable ends..... tune on ss with v4 mode still enabled here.....

Cheap. $1100 before tune if u pickup some second hand HSV headers/cats bolt them up yourself.

Adjustable ends are great .... u can adjust it and move the drone at the very least. If you order them and want the adjustable ends ask them when you order otherwise if u get them later you'll have to grind the ends off to fit the adjusters like i did.

Store | Rapid Exhaust Systems

PS. The stock HSV headers etc dont really add any power, it just changes the note of the rapid exhaust pipes due to having properly designed headers over crap afm built ones.