Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

chev badges for VS

Influx69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII SS - 280rwkw
my cousin has a VS SS and wants to get chev badges for it, but he cant find any around anywhere, apparently you can fit any chev bage on the boot but you wont fit one of the bonnet or grill or anything?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ok, this is the final warning on this matter.

If you do not like what a user posts, or do not agree with what a user posts KEEP YOUR OPINION ON BADGES OUT OF THE THREAD.

Many of us are sick to death of having to delete the same users posts talking **** about Chev badges.

Deal with it. If it happens again, expect an infraction.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Ok, this is the final warning on this matter.

If you do not like what a user posts, or do not agree with what a user posts KEEP YOUR OPINION ON BADGES OUT OF THE THREAD.

Many of us are sick to death of having to delete the same users posts talking **** about Chev badges.

Deal with it. If it happens again, expect an infraction.

Lol, That's kept this thread nice and quiet!! But I have to agree it will be nice for people to have theur questions answered without a great debate about bullshit!!

I've seen them on sites here and there try google, otherwise maybe E bay.

Influx69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII SS - 280rwkw
ok then delete the ****ing thread ****in hell, i didnt kno every **** would have a sook about what someone else is going to do to there car, no need to have a cry over it

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
hey mate

ive seen the one on the boot before but havnt seen any for the bonnet/grill for the vs

if its like the holden bagde i got on my vs it should just stick on

like troy said id give ebay a try and not sure on this but maybe a holden dealer?

good luck mate

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Egay sell them, Holden dealerships sell them too (provided they have a spare parts divison on site).

They don't make them specifically FOR a VS, but i have seen a VS around my area with a whole lot of crap stuck to his car and it has Chev badges on it so i assume one would fit.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport