Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Child anchor points. VE SS Z series Sedan

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Yeah they all have the same universal thread, just a matter of playing with what spacers you need as the hooks differ a little between brands.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Thanks for the tips mate. Baby seat came with a mat and im using it.

Kinda can't believe Holden have not put the other 2. Saving a few dollars? :whistling

Why would Holden install such equipment when the majority of the vehicles they sell are not generally used for the transportation of young children requiring such restraints? Let the user pay, I'm all for it.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Why would Holden install such equipment when the majority of the vehicles they sell are not generally used for the transportation of young children requiring such restraints? Let the user pay, I'm all for it.

Sorry, but I don't understand your reasoning there.
I know lots of people that cart their kids around in Commodores and similar vehicles. Falcons, 4 X 4s, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus etc. etc.
Many young Mums do have smaller vehicles but an awful lot prefer a large car for safety so they say.
One of my Daughters does have a Yaris because that's what she wants and loves, but other Daughter has a VT that I found for here getting onto ten years ago.
I have suggested to her to perhaps save a little fuel she might want me to find her something smaller, but I always get the same answer......NO WAY, I love my big car and the power of it.