Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chris's voodoo blue sv6 ute

chris148

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
went on a shopping spree last night on the e of bay and got myself a chev badge kit and some ultra low king springs front and rear cant wait to throw them all on hopefully by the end of the weekend =]

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
adameksv6 the x force is great love the sound and it doesnt drone with hopefully be getting come extractors within the next 6 months so they will probably be the real test on how the whole system performs.
wootown im looking around for a set of 20s at the moment and maybe dumping the old girl on some strut bags not 100%on them yet but will have to wait and see how things go.
went on a cruise yesterday with a heap of mates down to wollongong light house and then to the bunkers at port kembla will post some photos up soon

awesoem getting my 2.25 x force catback in two weeks cant wait. In regards to extractors and high flow cats i spoke to my local exhaust shop and he told me that none are available for the sidi models, he said that any high flow cats will turn on an engine light on the dash and will mess with the mixtures of fuel running either too rich or too less ???? Hopefully some will be aviable in the near future

chris148

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
welll guys i lowered the ute on the weekend with some ultra low king springs all round looks great will take some photos during the week hopefully and post them on

SIDISV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 UTE
nice car, looks like mine without hail damage
ive been looking at the 2.25 xforce, would u be able to post a sound file please
also did u buy the system of ebay or at a shop
cheers

jasons sv6

jason
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute sv6
looks great mate, well done.
how much did you say the exhaust set up was?
cheers.

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
awesoem getting my 2.25 x force catback in two weeks cant wait. In regards to extractors and high flow cats i spoke to my local exhaust shop and he told me that none are available for the sidi models, he said that any high flow cats will turn on an engine light on the dash and will mess with the mixtures of fuel running either too rich or too less ???? Hopefully some will be aviable in the near future

that's right, none yet available. I'll be giving my car for development of headers for the sidi over the next couple of weeks to Di Filippos. I willl let you know how we go.

chris148

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
my exhaust system was $850 installed from goodtone exhaust in camden. pretty broke at the moment so shes gunna stay how she is for a while. just clocked up 5000kms on it

voodoossvuteSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Special Edition
dude that looks nice. i Just bought the same colour in a ssv ute and am thinking about the hard tonneau. are you able to take a couple more pics of the tonneau and post them as i have been a bit hesitant?

chris148

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
will try get round to it in the next couple of days. but i love it the light in the tray is great it locks with the push of a button and i feel safe leaving my tools in the tray i have the factory slim line tray and its good i looked at the cover with the lip at the rear but it was too hard to see out of