Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrisso's 1979 VB commodore!!!!!!!!!!

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
The old holley 650 vac on the COMMY was playing up so off it came and i replaced it with a rochester and i have to say what a difference the old beast gets up and goes now !!!!!! Runs a lot better now !!!!!

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
I too am have trouble with my Holley 650 double pumper. I don't think it is a good choice for a road car. What wheel tyre combo are you running?

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Hey mate running 18"with 235/35 all round ..... Its raining up here at the moment and i just got back from taking the old girl out for another spin very loose in the wet ..ha ha .. Was just about to take the 18' off and throw some stockies on to see the difference.....
14" with 195 on it cheesecutters ha ha ha .....

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
hey mate just noticed on this pic
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab327/vbcommo/car show pics/CARSHOW014.jpg

that you've blocked off both your smaller hose outlets, are you still doing this? also I've taken my air con out, it used to have hoses that went to the thermostat housing and another one to the waterpump, with another hose between the housing and waterpump.
Do I still need to run the hose between housing and waterpump? or could I block them off? cheers

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
What a great start to 2012 pulled over by the police on NEW YEARS day after a fishing trip ... Towing the boat ... Random breath test and liscence check, Officer looks at my liscence and says it was expired and sure enough 3 weeks over!!!! F$#K !!!!!! 300 meters from home too ..... 150 dollar fine and was not allowed to drive anywhere until i renewed it .... BUMMER... Was looking forward to go for a cruise in the commodore on monday too......

But things got a lot better a new addition to our family a BABY BOY born last night at 8:30 !!!!!!!!!!

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Hey mate, congrats on your kid!
Your car looks great, wasn't sure on the colour at first, but I reckon it works. Gives me more motivation to get my VT up to standards :p

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Hey mate, congrats on your kid!
Your car looks great, wasn't sure on the colour at first, but I reckon it works. Gives me more motivation to get my VT up to standards :p

Hey Cheers mike !!!!!!!!! The young fella is doing great !!!!!

Budget cut backs at work so lost my work ute, So had to go out and buy a daily run about something cheap to run to work and back!!!!!!!!
Will post some pics up tommorrow of my new daily !!!! ha ha its a little weapon bought for only $400 and painted it allready !!!!!!!

Lets just say !!!! nicknamed the COMMODORE (MEANIE)and the new car (EANIE)!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Here are some pics of my new car to take me to and from work!!!!!!

EANIE!!!!!!!!
eaniemeanie019.jpg

eaniemeanie021.jpg

eaniemeanie022.jpg

eaniemeanie023.jpg

Its a 1996 suzuki swift 1.3 litre auto i had some left over commodore paint so i sprayed it up .... Also painted and cleaned up the rims too!!!!!

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
talk about orange peel on the barina lol,
nice vb though!!