Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
just bought an OTR. Will have it arrive in the next for days. Cant wait to fit it, the headers and get a nice tune for it

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
what otr did you get?

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
what sort of k&n you get? the filter foam seemed quite thin.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
just got the specs of the opening before i bought it. Its almost the same shape as the VN-VS filter, so i just need to take about 1cm off each side and it will sit. A little mod and it should be sweet. If the foam filter is really think i might leave it for a while, see how it goes.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
looks to be about an inch square in his photos.

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
i have been looking at that otr for a while now two. I was just hesitant with the fact that it came with a foam filter. CC let us know the difference between that and the stock airbox

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
i have an airhammer with air shield for sale if anyone is interested. looking for $150.

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
i have an airhammer with air shield for sale if anyone is interested. looking for $150.

Hey monaro, i am looking at an airhammer and besides sound is their any other gains if so i am interested.

I will just be waiting for a review first from CC on the ebay otr because i dont really want to mess with the radiator as Russo do from what i have heard.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
mate the ebay otr moves the radiator same as the russo. fact is it's the best way to get air into these engines look at the HSV W427 russo actually use the w427 brackets to lay the radiator back(im guessing anyway as the brackets came in a gm genuine parts bag with a part number.)

airhammer gave my car 5rwkw and was louder in induction noise then the russo. the russo is a deeper noise though where as the airhammer has alot of whistle to it. about .2 of a litre per hundred better econ. pm me this isn't the right place to disscuss this sorry Class.

Last edited: