Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
LOL, yeah man that's pretty straight for a VE hey? Oh wait, it's a VE........

LOL.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Nice Tristan, very nice. Although those wheels look so small an the VE. Once you saved more moola maybe some ssv 19's?
Yer thats what im looking at, iv still got a little cash, but im not going to rush out and get new wheels while the tyres are new. Ill wait till they are ****ed first lol.

put some fake aerials on the back and follow the VSS guys down prinny and scare them hehe
Hahaha sweet idea. Who want to go for a lap of VSS on friday night, windows down and torches on them? I have a reflective vest.

LOWER IT!!!
Yer it has the ride hight of a bus, But it can stay stock for now, I already scrap the front getting out of the drive way.

LOL, yeah man that's pretty straight for a VE hey? Oh wait, it's a VE........

LOL.
Why is that funny? half the VE's in the showroom had parts that didnt line up, Both interior and exterior. I did well to find one that wasnt thrashed and that everything lined up.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
oh sweet mate, can i just go into holden and ask for one?

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
yep, just take the part numbers in and its easy as, they may not have one in stock in at the time but they will get you one in, ordered mine in the morning got it in the afternoon:thumbsup:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
awesome, ill ring my local holden tomorrow and order one. YAYness. haha, it looks so untidy under the hood without it.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
very tidy mate. yeah, lose that acoustic dampening crap on your inlet pipe. get some nice 4 inch smooth piping.. GTS style! I'll have to cruise by for a look.
rip the girly engine cover off while you're at it.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
i took the engine cover off, it looks more gay without it, just a bunch of crap hiding under it.
Ill be there friday so u can come see it

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Hey nice car mate, the alloytec manifold is a little different to mine... My VZ has the Holden emblem on the manifold and then the plastic covers have the alloytec 190 insignia. Anyone know, was this a VE change from 06 or was it done as a model year update?

I also read in the VE section you enquired about the mafless tune...what happened to keeping the car stock! Has the modifying bug hit you already! It took a few months to get to me.