Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
dw, i know his car will beat mine, its got about the same power, he is about to spend 3k on the engine and its lighter. I just dont want to take my car to holden coz i smashed the clutch then need to explain why iv got numbers on my front window and convince them its a warrantee job

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
dw, i know his car will beat mine, its got about the same power, he is about to spend 3k on the engine and its lighter. I just dont want to take my car to holden coz i smashed the clutch then need to explain why iv got numbers on my front window and convince them its a warrantee job

lol...true ^_^ well make sure you wash the numbers off...

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
not happening, this car is my baby, thats how its treated. You wouldnt sit your new born child on the side of the road while you tie up your shoe lace would you?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
not happening, this car is my baby, thats how its treated. You wouldnt sit your new born child on the side of the road while you tie up your shoe lace would you?

Yeah I get ya now...I think :unsure: where would you put the child? middle or the road? :dance: lol

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

well that depends on whether you live in frankston or not....and if the answer to that is yes, it then depends on whether or not you can afford shoe laces

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
isnt the cv8z 6lt? (dunno maybe its l98 not ls2)
maybe im wrong. It had no engine covers and i was just assuming the cv8z was 6lt. I dont really care though. I was driving a monaro on my P's lol

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
isnt the cv8z 6lt? (dunno maybe its l98 not ls2)
maybe im wrong. It had no engine covers and i was just assuming the cv8z was 6lt. I dont really care though. I was driving a monaro on my P's lol

It was the last of the LS1's but the difference was it was the Pontiac GTO engine/exhaust so it had 260kW instead of the standard VZ Sedan/Ute 250kW, the most powerful Holden ever produced (not including HSV's)...until the VE's came along